Max....don't mess with him!!!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
image.gif

ajaf1656

Established Member
I never “suggested” anything to you. Reading comp, bro.

Suggest: to mention or imply as a possibility

"But the cats might protect you or your family if attacked by a yote/dog."

Maybe you should read some Merriam Webster, bro.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Suggest: to mention or imply as a possibility

"But the cats might protect you or your family if attacked by a yote/dog."

Maybe you should read some Merriam Webster, bro.

You said...

I don't. I was just taking your silly suggestion that I'd need a cat to protect me from a coyote or dog one step further.

I never “mentioned or implied as a possibility” that you would need a cat to protect yourself.

You are making things up, “Merriam”.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Fun to watch but as a conservationist, I like cats. Cold ones.
Natural instinct is kill. That includes baby rabbit, birds, squirrels, quail, **** baby everything.
Where I live, keep them in the house neighbors, or they'll be the cold variety soon.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Fun to watch but as a conservationist, I like cats. Cold ones.
Natural instinct is kill. That includes baby rabbit, birds, squirrels, quail, **** baby everything.
Where I live, keep them in the house neighbors, or they'll be the cold variety soon.

Do you kill them?

ajaf1656

Established Member
You said...

I never “mentioned or implied as a possibility” that you would need a cat to protect yourself.

You are making things up, “Merriam”.

You saying a cat might protect me is literally the definition of a suggestion. You have the internet, go ahead and use it for something other than making a fool of yourself.

I don't know why you're trying to argue with me. If you want to argue, I'd suggest changing to a different topic. I'd just avoid trying to attack my command of the English language or trying to argue over the definition of words. That didn't work out so well. Good luck.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You saying a cat might protect me is literally the definition of a suggestion. You have the internet, go ahead and use it for something other than making a fool of yourself.

I don't know why you're trying to argue with me. If you want to argue, I'd suggest changing to a different topic. I'd just avoid trying to attack my command of the English language or trying to argue over the definition of words. That didn't work out so well. Good luck.

I’ll repeat it again for you...

You said to me “I don't. I was just taking your silly suggestion that I'd need a cat to protect me from a coyote or dog one step further”.

Again, I never suggested any such thing to you. Never mentioned or implied that YOU WOULD NEED A CAT TO PROTECT YOURSELF.

You are drowning in a glass of water and it’s a bit sad.

This might help you:

00D881B2-E41B-408B-B729-1FDE6BBCEBAC.jpeg

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Do you kill them?
Yes. Yes I do. And with a vengeance.
Another predator is the last thing I need. We allready have enough coyotes, bobcats, hawks, eagles,... small game is hurting around here due to the aforementioned natural predators.
A house cat not kept in or around the house? 22 mag fodder..

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Another predator is the last thing I need. We allready have enough coyotes, bobcats, hawks, eagles,... small game is hurting around here due to the aforementioned natural predators.

That’s rough. I hope you don’t have any close neighbors. Someone might take it a bit personal if you killed their pet (without the pet posing any kind of real threat).

ajaf1656

Established Member
I’ll repeat it again for you...

You said to me “I don't. I was just taking your silly suggestion that I'd need a cat to protect me from a coyote or dog one step further”.

Again, I never suggested any such thing to you. Never mentioned or implied that YOU WOULD NEED A CAT TO PROTECT YOURSELF.

You are drowning in a glass of water and it’s a bit sad.

This might help you:

View attachment 1619247

The only discrepancy that exists in my response was me saying that you suggested that, "I'd need a cat to defend me". I'll give you that if it make you feel better. I should have said that you suggested a cat might protect me from coyotes and dogs. Too bad you whiffed on that one and threw your efforts towards arguing over the definition of "suggest".

It's also too bad you didn't keep reading on the Oxford dictionary website. Had you kept reading all of the definitions, you'd have come across, "putting an idea into people’s minds by connecting it with other ideas". Weird. The definition in the British dictionary you selected (for some odd reason) seems like it's related to the American Merriam-Webster definition I posted.

I'm glad I can help educate you. Let me know if you have any homework assignments you need me to look over for you.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 10.34.49 PM.png

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The only discrepancy that exists in my response was me saying that you suggested that, "I'd need a cat to defend me". I'll give you that if it make you feel better. I should have said that you suggested a cat might protect me from coyotes and dogs. Too bad you whiffed on that one and threw your efforts towards arguing over the definition of "suggest".

It's also too bad you didn't keep reading on the Oxford dictionary website. Had you kept reading all of the definitions, you'd have come across, "putting an idea into people’s minds by connecting it with other ideas". Weird. The definition in the British dictionary you selected (for some odd reason) seems like it's related to the American Merriam-Webster definition I posted.

I'm glad I can help educate you. Let me know if you have any homework assignments you need me to look over for you.

View attachment 1619261

I am glad that you can finally admit that your original statement was untrue and inaccurate. This would have been avoided had you possessed better reading comp, as I originally replied to you.

As you know, a word can have several different meanings dependent upon the context of the conversation. The way you used it, inaccurately portrayed what I had stated to you.

I’m glad that that you can admit some fault.

There is light at the end of the tunnel for you.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I am glad that you can finally admit that your original statement was untrue and inaccurate. This would have been avoided had you possessed better reading comp, as I originally replied to you.

As you know, a word can have several different meanings dependent upon the context of the conversation. The way you used it, inaccurately portrayed what I had stated to you.

I’m glad that that you can admit some fault.

There is light at the end of the tunnel for you.

It doesn't matter if you suggested a cat might defend me from coyotes and dogs or if you suggested I'd need a cat to defend me, both are suggestions. Saying you never suggested anything was false. Have you not been trying to argue over the meaning of the word "suggest" in an attempt to maintain your claims that you never suggested anything? Like I said, had you identified the mistake I highlighted for you, there'd be no reason to carry on. Instead, you've been on a crusade trying to convince me that you didn't suggest anything. You were all-in too, going as far as selectively cropping a picture of the Oxford dictionary's entry for the word so that it wouldn't show the definition proving that your comment was in fact a suggestion. Well, I'm assuming you selectively cropped it. Is that true? Did you purposely leave out the definition proving that you had made a suggestion or did you just fail to read the complete entry under the word you looked up? You admitted you are aware that words have different meanings, so you surely knew to read beyond the first definition you shared. Which was it, intentional deception or a display of incompetence?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It doesn't matter if you suggested a cat might defend me from coyotes and dogs or if you suggested I'd need a cat to defend me, both are suggestions. Saying you never suggested anything was false. Have you not been trying to argue over the meaning of the word "suggest" in an attempt to maintain your claims that you never suggested anything? Like I said, had you identified the mistake I highlighted for you, there'd be no reason to carry on. Instead, you've been on a crusade trying to convince me that you didn't suggest anything. You were all-in too, going as far as selectively cropping a picture of the Oxford dictionary's entry for the word so that it wouldn't show the definition proving that your comment was in fact a suggestion. Well, I'm assuming you selectively cropped it. Is that true? Did you purposely leave out the definition proving that you had made a suggestion or did you just fail to read the complete entry under the word you looked up? You admitted you are aware that words have different meanings, so you surely knew to read beyond the first definition you shared. Which was it, intentional deception or a display of incompetence?

LoL. You are cookoo. Fixed it for you.

“doesn't matter if you suggested a cat might defend me from coyotes and dogs or if you suggested I'd need a cat to defend me, both are DIFFERENT TYPE of suggestions.”

You made a completely erroneous and false statement, which you already admitted to. Which prompted my response to you.

Now you wanna twist definitions, to suit your narrative and save face for making crap up.

Everyone sees right through it and you know it.

Here, maybe you can argue with these guys.

A43B40CD-DABF-4E87-874D-DB298D2C60C3.png
AB359B72-F3C6-4D08-813E-A4402272C280.png

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
0B114C00-0176-4477-A8F8-0DFB442AB449.jpeg

Here is the screen shot of our initial exchange.

Anyone with any type of proficient reading comprehension can deduct that you erroneously accused me of “suggesting” that you would need a cat for protection.

The “I never suggested anything to you”, was pointing out the fact that I never stated / suggested that you would need a cat for protection.

Maybe I should have stated to you “I never suggested any such thing to you” so that you wouldn’t use a slimy tactic to save face for making inaccurate statements. Lol

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member

Real big man.

Be glad you ain’t my neighbour.

You gunna be Netflix famous

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Real big man.

Be glad you ain’t my neighbour.

You gunna be Netflix famous

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

If someone killed one of my animals (unprovoked), just for “trespassing”, I don’t know what I would do.

It would be real hard to control the urge to ruin both our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread