Max....don't mess with him!!!!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My life would be fine.

Im patient and would properly prepare

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Nothing is guaranteed in this life. But I’m picking up what you are putting down. No way I would let someone kill one of my loved ones and not get a payback. Even if it was months / years later.

ajaf1656

Established Member
View attachment 1619305

Here is the screen shot of our initial exchange.

Anyone with any type of proficient reading comprehension can deduct that you erroneously accused me of “suggesting” that you would need a cat for protection.

The “I never suggested anything to you”, was pointing out the fact that I never stated / suggested that you would need a cat for protection.

Maybe I should have stated to you “I never suggested any such thing to you” so that you wouldn’t use a slimy tactic to save face for making inaccurate statements. Lol

Wait, you still don't understand what the word "suggest" means after all of this? You actually posted screen-shots that prove that you had made a suggestion.

Did you mention the possibility of a cat defending me from a coyote or dog? Yes. That is literally the definition of a suggestion. It's funny how you have learned to use "reading comprehension" as a way to attack someone in an argument, but you fail to read the source material you are providing to make your argument. You keep proving yourself wrong. Saying something might happen, is "suggesting".

Based on your other comments in this thread, I suspect that you were looking to argue with me because I was commenting about wanting to shoot the cats that crap in my garden and you like cats or something. If it makes you feel any better, I don't shoot them. I trap them, drive them out to the edge of town and drop them off where the coyotes live. I know how much the people in my town are threatened by coyotes so I deploy feline homeland defenders to the lawless border regions of my town. I sleep soundly knowing those brave cats are out there defending the good townspeople and slaying packs of evil coyotes.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait, you still don't understand what the word "suggest" means after all of this? You actually posted screen-shots that prove that you had made a suggestion.

Did you mention the possibility of a cat defending me from a coyote or dog? Yes. That is literally the definition of a suggestion. It's funny how you have learned to use "reading comprehension" as a way to attack someone in an argument, but you fail to read the source material you are providing to make your argument. You keep proving yourself wrong. Saying something might happen, is "suggesting".

Based on your other comments in this thread, I suspect that you were looking to argue with me because I was commenting about wanting to shoot the cats that crap in my garden and you like cats or something. If it makes you feel any better, I don't shoot them. I trap them, drive them out to the edge of town and drop them off where the coyotes live. I know how much the people in my town are threatened by coyotes so I deploy feline homeland defenders to the lawless border regions of my town. I sleep soundly knowing those brave cats are out there defending the good townspeople and slaying packs of evil coyotes.

Nice deflection.

As already stated “suggest” carries several different meanings which all depend on the context of the conversation.

I might have suggested that a cat might defend you, but I didn’t suggest that you needed a cat for protection.

Your original accusation implied that I had suggested something (which was completely false). I answered with the context that I never made any such suggestion.

You failed at reading comp and then turned around and made something up. I corrected you and you ran to a dictionary to try and dull the value of the main subject, which was your poor reading comprehension and made up data.

Well done!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I see you like to boast about killing / hurting cats because “garden”, that’s some “real shit”, my guy. lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
Nice deflection.

As already stated “suggest” carries several different meanings which all depend on the context of the conversation.

I might have suggested that a cat might defend you, but I didn’t suggest that you needed a cat for protection.

Your original accusation implied that I had suggested something (which was completely false). I answered with the context that I never made any such suggestion.

You failed at reading comp and then turned around and made something up. I corrected you and you ran to a dictionary to try and dull the value of the main subject, which was your poor reading comprehension and made up data.

Well done!

Use your superior reading comprehension skills and read the conversation we had. I only contested your statement that you had never suggested anything because as you have now admitted, you did suggest something. If that's not what you were arguing, why would you crop certain definitions of the word "suggestion" and omit the definitions proving you were incorrect in claiming that you hadn't suggested anything? I told you that if you had argued the word "need" instead of "might" you would have been correct. You wanted to argue with me so desperately, you missed that error and focused your argument on the meaning of "suggest". You said you didn't suggest anything and now you say you did after providing sources to prove your own argument wrong. You are the one trying to change the argument to something else and only after I provided you the error. I brought up that error, there's really no need to argue over it. We agree that your suggestion was that a cat might protect me, not that I'd need a cat to protect me. The fact that you made a suggestion about cats protecting me remains as the only point of contention. Now that I've taught you what that word means, I don't understand why you carry on trying to argue with me.

I never boasted about killing or hurting cats. I don't know where you got that from. I think you're letting your emotions get the better of your logic. I humanely trap the feral cats and relocate them. I have not brought any harm to any cats. I have discussed the trapping of the cats with my neighbors who have pet cats and they have encouraged me to continue doing so. I have assured them that If I capture any of their cats with collars, I will release them and allow them to return home. The feral cats I catch are not pets, they are destructive pests. Yes, they crap in my "garden". I don't know why you feel the need to put quotation marks around garden. [Maybe you don't know what that means, so here is the Merriam-Webster definition of garden: a plot of ground where herbs, fruits, flowers, or vegetables are cultivated.] The stray cats dig in my vegetable garden and crap where I grow food to eat.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
This isnt news. We all know cats dont give a **** about anything. They will kill in a moments notice, followed up by pissing on the corpse. He did a good job carrying out the devil's work - as all cats do.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Of course you “only contested” my statement that I hadn’t suggested anything... because it was a great way to deflect from the FACT that you had just made shit up (which you already admitted to).

Here, I’ll post it again for you:

AAB09E12-22AB-4E0B-AE77-39E278686FB0.jpeg

See? You made shit up. Never ever did I imply or suggest any such thing.

You read this:

4D21B3EC-EEFA-4539-8635-D71F8DE55C15.jpeg

And completely fabricated the narrative, that I had “suggested“ to you, that you needed a cat to protect yourself.

You were purposely residing in fantasy land, or just had poor reading comprehension. I’m gonna go with the latter.

Then you go on to invent, that I had “cropped” to omit proving your point? Lol. That’s rich, my guy! The screen shots that I provided to you, were the definition of the word in question, in the context which it was used on your initial accusation.

We both know that when you said “I was just taking your silly suggestion that I’d need a cat to protect me...”, you meant it as me saying that that you needed a cat for protection. Which simply was not true.

Now, on to these jewels:

6855AD84-E9E2-43EA-9629-A9BA970A9134.jpeg

F1E0AD83-1106-4894-ACB7-453141880769.jpeg

If that isn’t boasting about potentially causing harm or death to a cat, I’m not sure what is.

I put quotations around “garden” because I think is very feminine for a guy to be so concerned about a plot of land with herbs and fruits, that he would contemplate causing harm or death to a creature that might take an occasional crap on it, while trying to survive. Ironically, it’s that same creature that helps your silly-self, not have to deal with other pests, such as: insects, rodents, etc.

Show me where your garden is and I’ll gladly take a dump on it. I’ll make sure to take my Metamucil for your convenience and easy clean up!

Lastly, I rather be the guy that “omits” one of the definitions of a word to suit the context of an argument, than the guy that makes up a story due to his inability to comprehend what he just read.

I should charge you for this lesson.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Of course you “only contested” my statement that I hadn’t suggested anything... because it was a great way to deflect from the FACT that you had just made shit up (which you already admitted to).

Here, I’ll post it again for you:

View attachment 1619329

See? You made shit up. Never ever did I imply or suggest any such thing.

You read this:

View attachment 1619330

And completely fabricated the narrative, that I had “suggested“ to you, that you needed a cat to protect yourself.

You were purposely residing in fantasy land, or just had poor reading comprehension. I’m gonna go with the latter.

Then you go on to invent, that I had “cropped” to omit proving your point? Lol. That’s rich, my guy! The screen shots that I provided to you, were the definition of the word in question, in the context which it was used on your initial accusation.

We both know that when you said “I was just taking your silly suggestion that I’d need a cat to protect me...”, you meant it as me saying that that you needed a cat for protection. Which simply was not true.

Now, on to these jewels:

View attachment 1619332
View attachment 1619333

If that isn’t boasting about potentially causing harm or death to a cat, I’m not sure what is.

I put quotations around “garden” because I think is very feminine for a guy to be so concerned about a plot of land with herbs and fruits, that he would contemplate causing harm or death to a creature that might take an occasional crap on it, while trying to survive. Ironically, it’s that same creature that helps your silly-self, not have to deal with other pests, such as: insects, rodents, etc.

Show me where your garden is and I’ll gladly take a dump on it. I’ll make sure to take my Metamucil for your convenience and easy clean up!

Lastly, I rather be the guy that “omits” one of the definitions of a word to suit the context of an argument, than the guy that makes up a story due to his inability to comprehend what he just read.

I should charge you for this lesson.

Again, I'm the one who brought up my error. You don't have to prove it to me. I'm the one who showed it to you. You argued that you hadn't made a suggestion at all. That false statement you made is the only thing I ever disputed. The subsequent posts made by you were an attempt to deny ever having made any suggestion at all. That's when I taught you what that word meant. You tried to deny having made any suggestion by posting a screen shot of the Oxford Dictionary showing only the first definition of the word and conveniently omitting the definition that would show that your statement about a cat possibly defending me from coyotes or dogs was in fact a suggestion.
Using the word "need" instead of "might" doesn't change my original intent. Your suggestion was silly and my sugar glider comment was made as an exaggeration of the absurdity of your comment about cats defending me from coyotes and dogs.

I never said I hurt any cats. I stand by what I said, I do want to eradicate the feral cats from my property. It would be the best way to ensure that I don't inadvertently catch my neighbors' pets. It would also protect my neighbors' pets from disease and injuries they've obtained from interactions with these pests. It's not permitted, so I humanely trap the feral cats and relocate them. I've contacted the local animal control and if they catch feral cats or if I hand them over to them, they will euthanize them.

It's cute how flustered you've gotten over being corrected over and over. You are so mad over being taught the meaning of a word you didn't understand, that you want to poop in my "feminine" garden? Be careful, I grow jalapeños, habaneros and ghost peppers. You're more sensitive parts could get very irritated from brushing up against the wrong plants, but I encourage you to go for it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If by “I brought up my error”, you mean... Tossing one helluva Hail Mary, hoping to disguise the bigger issue, which was your inability to comprehend a simple sentence. Then yes, yes you did!

Thank you for teaching us all a valuable lesson... ”No matter how busy the day is, always make time for comedy”. The stories about you killing while gardening with pet sugar gliders offering perimeter security for you and your neighbors, where priceless!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
If by “I brought up my error”, you mean... Tossing one helluva Hail Mary, hoping to disguise the bigger issue, which was your inability to comprehend a simple sentence. Then yes, yes you did!

Thank you for teaching us all a valuable lesson... ”No matter how busy the day is, always make time for comedy”. The stories about you killing while gardening with pet sugar gliders offering perimeter security for you and your neighbors, where priceless!

giphy.gif

ajaf1656

Established Member

I said, "need" instead of "want", but we never disagreed about that. There's no discussion to be had on that topic. You are pretending that we had some other debate. Go back and read the thread. What did we disagree about? Easy, the only part of this conversation where I've disagreed with you was when you said you never "suggested anything".I posted the definition of "suggest" because back then, you hadn't learned what it meant yet. Even after I provided you with the information to correct yourself, you tried to convince me that the Merriam-Webster definition of the word was wrong by clipping a portion of Oxford's definition and leaving out the part that you were trying to pretend didn't exist.

Your overactive imagination has led you pretty far astray. You've fabricated an argument we never had so you don't have to admit the only point of dispute we actually had was easily settled by reading the dictionary. Now you've created some fantasy where I kill things and have a pet sugar glider with me in my "feminine" garden. This is all occurring in your imagination.

I'll make this easy for you. Was saying that a cat might protect me from coyotes or dogs, a suggestion? Yes or no? That's the only thing I disputed.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Well as long as this is going off the rails....

Any watch "Don't **** with Cats" on Netflix, shit is wild.

Oddly enough, I was watching that last night when at the same time this whole thing went off the rails. It was pretty good, but a lot darker than I expected.

rcknrol

Established Member
You saying a cat might protect me is literally the definition of a suggestion. You have the internet, go ahead and use it for something other than making a fool of yourself.

I don't know why you're trying to argue with me. If you want to argue, I'd suggest changing to a different topic. I'd just avoid trying to attack my command of the English language or trying to argue over the definition of words. That didn't work out so well. Good luck.

Give it up. He didn't "imply" anything for you.

rcknrol

Established Member
I knew eventually this would bring out the "keyboard warriors" bragging about their ability to kill a domestic pet. All cat threads turn out like this. Definition of "keyboard warrior" - liar.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I saw it! Was way better than I thought it was gonna be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, started it a week or two ago and wasnt too into it. Re-started it again with the girl the other day and finished it last night. Was pretty crazy what it was actually all about. Had a movie type twist, worth the watch, granted could have been chopped down by about a hour.

Users who are viewing this thread