Masters / Augusta Nationals Golf

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was really happy for him. His life went south after the incident with his wife, and he slowly has turned it around. He seems to be a lot more humble now. His pain, hard work, and recovery finally paid a big (no, a huge) dividend. I hope he continues to do well on the tour.

coposrv

Established Member
I was really happy for him. His life went south after the incident with his wife, and he slowly has turned it around. He seems to be a lot more humble now. His pain, hard work, and recovery finally paid a big (no, a huge) dividend. I hope he continues to do well on the tour.

100%. One on my best friend runs the grill room at his home course in fla. for about a month straight tiger came in looked at the menu and ordered the same thing. Everyday. So my buddy made fake menus with the same chicken sandwich just listed 10 times. Tiger sat and looked at it for a second smiled and said touché mother ****er. He also hung out a for a few nights and my buddy taught them and some other members a few gambling dice games we always play. He’s completely different than what he was just a few years ago. He seems to enjoy life a lot now.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member
That was awesome to watch Tiger win. And almost as enjoyable to watch Phil flame out. I hate that mother****er.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
well, never woulda thought that would happen. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come for Tiger.

A lot of sports books took serious losses on this. 87k bet paid out over a million for expample.

Users who are viewing this thread