Massage Envy Sexual Assault Allegations

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And for those who are in management/leadership positions who have females in their chain of command: Never speak with these ladies without a witness or behind closed doors. Have someone from HR join you if there needs to be a closed door meeting. Folks in management and leadership positions are prime targets for revenge harassment claims. And has been proven many times; innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply in today world. Once a claim is levied your life will never be the same. Be smart fellas...

These dopes at Massage Envy put themselves in harms way every time they go into a dark room with a naked client laying on the table that they are going massage. This is a recipe for disaster.

Zemedici

Established Member
And for those who are in management/leadership positions who have females in their chain of command: Never speak with these ladies without a witness or behind closed doors. Have someone from HR join you if there needs to be a closed door meeting. Folks in management and leadership positions are prime targets for revenge harassment claims. And has been proven many times; innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply in today world. Once a claim is levied your life will never be the same. Be smart fellas...

These dopes at Massage Envy put themselves in harms way every time they go into a dark room with a naked client laying on the table that they are going massage. This is a recipe for disaster.

if its a female charging a male, that seems to be the case nowadays....guilty until proven innocent. Its bullshit.

ssssnake

Established Member

When Mike Pence made the statement that he didn't dine alone with any other woman than his wife, the left went crazy. I think they're finding out that might be a good habit to pick up.

http://www.latimes.com/local/abcarian/la-me-abcarian-pence-marriage-20170405-story.html

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Look at the tactics of savvy divorce lawyers nowadays: first tactic is get restraining order against husband and trump up some harassment claims. True or not this quickly influences judges on alimony, child support, and custody. Innocent or guilty, once that precedence is set it takes lots of $$$ and time to fix. Meanwhile a good father is deprived of his dignity and contact with his children.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Well, I can add to this... My now ex of 10 years & I had a kid 2 years ago & she went crazy after birth. I tried everything in my power to “fix” her with doctors, psychologists, whatever. I had to give us “space”, meaning she move to her parents because she was getting violent & breaking shit. Long story short, she broke up with me after I threatened to cut HER off financially (was on my company payroll & didn’t work basically). I told her I’d still help her with our daughter, but nah, she left me then. Kept my kid from me & forced me to file for 50/50. She came back claiming domestic violence & went for sole custody. I had to get a lawyer for custody & one for the domestic violence charge ($10,000 in lawyers), while she got a free lawyer from the state. Her lawyer called mine to settle 2 days before court....so, we could have settled instead of me wasting $10,000. I drafted up my own schedule & I even put child support in the deal since she never filed for it since I was basically paying her to come see my daughter... I had tons of videos & messages showing her being the abuser & I could have gone for sole, but I didn’t. Her spitefulness & blaming me for being the cause of her “living with her parents with no job & no education” led her to falsely accuse me of shit. If I didn’t record her every time she lost her shit in case the cops were called by neighbors for being loud, then I would have lost my daughter, been put in a domestic violence registry, & had to go to some anger mabagement shit & once completed I’d get SUPERVISED VISITATION of my daughter. Now I have 50/50, pay $1200 in support, my daughters medical insurance & any medical bills (all of this I put into my custody/support agreement) & I was even nice enough to get tricked into paying for half of her “schooling” (PreK-1 AKA PrePrePrePreK) while my baby mama lives with her parents & doesn’t work. (btw, it’s $10,000 a year for “school”). I still put up with her bullshit & she still feels my daughter would be better off without me... It’s whatever.

I could post up some vids of her going nuts, or saying I had to pay to see my daughter.. but it’s not all that entertaining. Funny thing was, when you make accusations of domestic violence, you state incidents in your accusation papers to the court...I had video of some of the stated incidents that were completely different from her statements...lol. I also have video of her stating she’d throw herself into shit & cut herself up & tell the cops it was domestic violence. It’s sad that you need all of that to prove someones accusations are false. & lets not go into how it costs a lot of money to get a lawyer to file for custody & hopefully “win”. Courts only care about money, not quality family time. There’s too many guys I know that have no money to fight to get their kids, so they just don’t see their kids unless their baby mama lets them...

Coiled03

Established Member
Its why more men are choosing to stay away from women completely. The system in this fkn country only helps out women. They have complete power. They'll take your money, they'll take your house, your cars, your kids, everything. Its all gonna back fire one day soon. I cant wait.

My lady fistina can't do all those things to me, and does nearly as good a job as most women, any how. What's the motivation to date?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Eh..... I really find it hard to feel sorry for people who have kids with someone, then get into fights with their partner, and get drawn into long/painful custody battles.

Just goes to show you BOTH of you were ignorant and foolish enough to have a child with someone you really shouldn't have, or didn't really know all too well. Almost as bad as the idiots who plan on having kids to try and save a marriage. Just an incredibly stupid idea.

Maybe next time think about using this thing called a condom. Or better yet, make sure you know the person you're having kids with well enough before you do. People don't just flip over night like a light switch. 99.9% of the time they are the same as the day you met them.

I do agree that the courts always initially side with the women in custody cases though, that shit really needs to be changed.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Eh..... I really find it hard to feel sorry for people who have kids with someone, then get into fights with their partner, and get drawn into long/painful custody battles.

Just goes to show you BOTH of you were ignorant and foolish enough to have a child with someone you really shouldn't have, or didn't really know all too well. Almost as bad as the idiots who plan on having kids to try and save a marriage. Just an incredibly stupid idea.

Maybe next time think about using this thing called a condom. Or better yet, make sure you know the person you're having kids with well enough before you do. People don't just flip over night like a light switch. 99.9% of the time they are the same as the day you met them.

I do agree that the courts always initially side with the women in custody cases though, that shit really needs to be changed.

Well, it’s hard to know when the person changes drastically after birth...ya know, hormones & shit. I thought it’d go away, but still to this day she’s been bat shit crazy after birth. We were on/off for 8 years before she got pregnant. We never used a condom, nor BC for all 8 years...her pregnancy was intentional.

I’m not asking for you to feel sorry, I’m just showing how women leverage lies to get what they want...whether it be out of spite, greed, envy, etc.

I assume you are a doctor & can validate these claims of people “not changing” after birth. Good rant though.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Well, it’s hard to know when the person changes drastically after birth...ya know, hormones & shit. I thought it’d go away, but still to this day she’s been bat shit crazy after birth. We were on/off for 8 years before she got pregnant. We never used a condom, nor BC for all 8 years...her pregnancy was intentional.

I’m not asking for you to feel sorry, I’m just showing how women leverage lies to get what they want...whether it be out of spite, greed, envy, etc.

I assume you are a doctor & can validate these claims of people “not changing” after birth. Good rant though.

Agreed...Women can and do go ****ing nuts after giving birth, it’s well documented.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
The hormone situation is legit after birth, not arguing that..... Those are temporary occurrences though.

Im sure for your situation there were more underlying factors other than "hormones" which caused her to flip out. I don't know you or her, so i can't speculate as to what it is.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
The hormone situation is legit after birth, not arguing that..... Those are temporary occurrences though.

Im sure for your situation there were more underlying factors other than "hormones" which caused her to flip out. I don't know you or her, so i can't speculate as to what it is.

It was the hormones...post-partum depression...she got pale & skinny & looked sick. Excessive ocd, overwashing hands to the point which it looks like she’s wearing red gloves..not letting me hold my child for the first 3 months...not leaving the house at all...losing her shit over “germs”...but again, you’re a psychologist I assume...Thanks for the prognosis though.

They can be everlasting changes..birth is kind of a big deal in regards to your body..physically, mentally, & emotionally.

Coiled03

Established Member

Oh, look who's here:

1200x630bb.jpg

_Snake_

Established Member
Agreed...Women can and do go ****ing nuts after giving birth, it’s well documented.

Also agree, and it’s one of the reasons my wife and I didn’t have kids. I watched my sister change drastically after she had kids, and it absolutely has something to do with a new chemical makeup / change in hormones.

@VenomousDSG
That was 18 years ago and she hasn’t “gone back to normal”

MG0h3

Established Member
Its why more men are choosing to stay away from women completely. The system in this fkn country only helps out women. They have complete power. They'll take your money, they'll take your house, your cars, your kids, everything. Its all gonna back fire one day soon. I cant wait.

Prenuptial agreements should be mandatory for men.

Still won't stop the ****s from taking the kids though.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread