Massage Envy Sexual Assault Allegations

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Dude, all men are predators is already the mindset with online dating. Seems like every damn idiot I talk to assumes I'm out to get them. Look bitch, I have better things to do & you are not important. I'd rather beat off.

Your doing it wrong,

image-png.png

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
When i go to get a message, i PREFER to be assaulted... but i want to get assaulted by a 5 foot asian woman with small hands.

My brother in law was just charged with raping his wife because she wasn’t in the mood and didn’t give him permission according to her friend so her friend filed charges against the husband and he is currently sitting in jail for raping the mother of his 2 children and now she’s crying because it’s not what she wanted

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sounds like a classic trailer-park scenario situation....

fangstang

Established Member
The people in this country are getting worse and worse with each passing year. I am left speechless at some of the stuff that is made into a big deal these days. These bitches better watch out one day soon. Men are gonna say **** it and take this country back to the way it should be. Feed me. **** me. And shut the **** up.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The people in this country are getting worse and worse with each passing year. I am left speechless at some of the stuff that is made into a big deal these days. These bitches better watch out one day soon. Men are gonna say **** it and take this country back to the way it should be. Feed me. **** me. And shut the **** up.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old school brother! lol

Four Door SVT

Established Member
Mr Hawk, you say brother in law but not sister, I’m saying this for a friend. Women are ****ing nuts. Also I have personally been assaulted when I was in the 8th grade in Bracey Va. The small general store owner grabbed me while my parents were shopping, he grabbed me from behind trapping my arms to my side and then started his hands down my pants. I twisted and fought but he was a big guy so I stomped the top of his foot and he let loose enough to break free. Never told my parents.
Then while I worked at a restaurant while washing dishes or anything this lady would message my shoulders to the point of her breathing down my back, I’d break away and do something else till she had to go back waiting tables, she did this a lot, I never said anything to anyone but I got fired because the owner thought I was screwing his daughter in law. I was happily married as a newlywed. It’s not not women that have problems with assault or predators just talk to penn state alumni

MrHawK

Established Member
Four Door SVT, it’s my wife’s sister, not my sister, I would have slapped my sister for doing something like that, her friend basically ruined his career, he will be stripped of his state licence to practice pharmacology.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Four Door SVT, it’s my wife’s sister, not my sister, I would have slapped my sister for doing something like that, her friend basically ruined his career, he will be stripped of his state licence to practice pharmacology.

Jesus, he’s just been charged, not convicted, correct?

Never_Enough

Established Member
These days, any woman can cry wolf no questions asked & our lives are ruined even when innocent. It's complete bs.

fangstang

Established Member
These days, any woman can cry wolf no questions asked & our lives are ruined even when innocent. It's complete bs.

Its why more men are choosing to stay away from women completely. The system in this fkn country only helps out women. They have complete power. They'll take your money, they'll take your house, your cars, your kids, everything. Its all gonna back fire one day soon. I cant wait.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member

Well..

That escalated quickly

Never_Enough

Established Member
Its why more men are choosing to stay away from women completely. The system in this fkn country only helps out women. They have complete power. They'll take your money, they'll take your house, your cars, your kids, everything. Its all gonna back fire one day soon. I cant wait.
I'm close to not bothering with them as well. Dating is a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread