Massage Envy Sexual Assault Allegations

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, I can add to this... My now ex of 10 years & I had a kid 2 years ago & she went crazy after birth. I tried everything in my power to “fix” her with doctors, psychologists, whatever. I had to give us “space”, meaning she move to her parents because she was getting violent & breaking shit. Long story short, she broke up with me after I threatened to cut HER off financially (was on my company payroll & didn’t work basically). I told her I’d still help her with our daughter, but nah, she left me then. Kept my kid from me & forced me to file for 50/50. She came back claiming domestic violence & went for sole custody. I had to get a lawyer for custody & one for the domestic violence charge ($10,000 in lawyers), while she got a free lawyer from the state. Her lawyer called mine to settle 2 days before court....so, we could have settled instead of me wasting $10,000. I drafted up my own schedule & I even put child support in the deal since she never filed for it since I was basically paying her to come see my daughter... I had tons of videos & messages showing her being the abuser & I could have gone for sole, but I didn’t. Her spitefulness & blaming me for being the cause of her “living with her parents with no job & no education” led her to falsely accuse me of shit. If I didn’t record her every time she lost her shit in case the cops were called by neighbors for being loud, then I would have lost my daughter, been put in a domestic violence registry, & had to go to some anger mabagement shit & once completed I’d get SUPERVISED VISITATION of my daughter. Now I have 50/50, pay $1200 in support, my daughters medical insurance & any medical bills (all of this I put into my custody/support agreement) & I was even nice enough to get tricked into paying for half of her “schooling” (PreK-1 AKA PrePrePrePreK) while my baby mama lives with her parents & doesn’t work. (btw, it’s $10,000 a year for “school”). I still put up with her bullshit & she still feels my daughter would be better off without me... It’s whatever.

I could post up some vids of her going nuts, or saying I had to pay to see my daughter.. but it’s not all that entertaining. Funny thing was, when you make accusations of domestic violence, you state incidents in your accusation papers to the court...I had video of some of the stated incidents that were completely different from her statements...lol. I also have video of her stating she’d throw herself into shit & cut herself up & tell the cops it was domestic violence. It’s sad that you need all of that to prove someones accusations are false. & lets not go into how it costs a lot of money to get a lawyer to file for custody & hopefully “win”. Courts only care about money, not quality family time. There’s too many guys I know that have no money to fight to get their kids, so they just don’t see their kids unless their baby mama lets them...

This breaks my heart. Sorry to read about this. My boss went through the exact same thing. Had 3 kids and years later she decided to file. Long story short she took him to the cleaners. It's amazing, and infuriating, to me how men (fathers) are destroyed in divorce proceedings. We have no rights in the matriarchal courts.

For those who have yet to embark on the roller coaster of married life with kids; proceed with caution. You are literally risking a lifetime of either A: a miserable married existence or B: a miserable divorced existence. If you win the lottery you can be happy (as many are). But the person you and your potential spouse are today are not the same people you will be in 10 years. Life challenges only get harder as time marches on. The challenges you had when your are 25 generally become trivial by the time you're 45. These challenges will warp you and your spouses mind. Perhaps changing either party such that neither are compatible any longer. Nothing in this world is constant. This is impossible to predict. You can only take the plunge and work hard as hell at it and hope it works for the long haul. Support your partner through the hard times and hope they come out on the other end stronger. If it doesn't work out it's option B for you...

josephcostello

Established Member
I had a family friend get taken to the cleaners. Wife was nasty in marriage, completely wiped him out financially took the house and brainwashed the kids. She wanted his business but he fought her for it and it's all he's got now. Left him with bills child support and alimony because she's a hairdresser and doesn't make shit. He was pretty depressed for a couple years. Kids wouldn't talk to him and he was struggling mentally. His two boys came back around and knew the truth and now they're close again but the girl still hates him. It's scary shit how women can turn so evil

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I have a co-worker who goes to Massage Envy all the time. She posts about it on Facebook. I always chuckle when she posts it and think to myself "you're just going there to get them big ass titties played with." LOL (She's been a divorced mother for years.) She has some BIG ASS TITTIES! Like, shockingly huge. So I pretty much know she's been molested at least once by Massage Envy.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a co-worker who goes to Massage Envy all the time. She posts about it on Facebook. I always chuckle when she posts it and think to myself "you're just going there to get them big ass titties played with." LOL (She's been a divorced mother for years.) She has some BIG ASS TITTIES! Like, shockingly huge. So I pretty much know she's been molested at least once by Massage Envy.

You always say very controversial things.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What's controversial about it?

Well, to be quite frank, you're the first one to pull the race card and to bitch about people making stereotypical comments....but then you say things like:

After analyzing it, there are a few ironic parts of the post. The first sentence, you say she goes there all the time; the last sentence you say you pretty much know she's been molested....basically insinuates that she goes, enjoys it and keeps going back.

Secondly, you insinuate that since she's a divorced mother that she would enjoy being sexually harassed by a massage therapist.

At the end of the day, I don't care one way or the other...I just find it odd that you are so outspoken about people's rights and what not...but then you go and talk about someone like that.

But yes, like Richard said, you should post pictures.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Well, to be quite frank, you're the first one to pull the race card and to bitch about people making stereotypical comments....but then you say things like:

After analyzing it, there are a few ironic parts of the post. The first sentence, you say she goes there all the time; the last sentence you say you pretty much know she's been molested....basically insinuates that she goes, enjoys it and keeps going back.

Secondly, you insinuate that since she's a divorced mother that she would enjoy being sexually harassed by a massage therapist.

At the end of the day, I don't care one way or the other...I just find it odd that you are so outspoken about people's rights and what not...but then you go and talk about someone like that.

She still has her right not to go. How, exactly, are you drawing a parallel to race issues?? Giving a rebuttal when someone says racially insensitive statements is NOT "playing the race card." You can miss me with that BS accusation.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

Don’t waste your time. Trust me it’s not worth it.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
embarrased.gif

Machdup1

Established Member
You are making wild assumptions, without evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread