Mass. lottery winner has already claimed her ticket.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Guarantee she'll be broke within five years, if that. She's very awkward too.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Hater's gunna hate...

I do agree, stupid move collecting the winnings without talking to a few financial advisers and/or lawyers first. At least they collect the taxes upfront so she can't go full Mayweather. Definitely would have went the route of setting up a trust and claiming it anonymously though.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Hater's gunna hate...

I do agree, stupid move collecting the winnings without talking to a few financial advisers and/or lawyers first. At least they collect the taxes upfront so she can't go full Mayweather. Definitely would have went the route of setting up a trust and claiming it anonymously though.

A hater? Please! Would I have liked the money? Of course. Someone dumb enough to claim the biggest single winning purse in history a day after they win it, though, is a person who won't have it a couple years later. Bet.

Besides, there's a ton of weirdness circling this one IMO.

Edit: After rereading this I realize this sounds very much like a conspiracy pitch, but I assure you it's not. Just pointing out how out of the ordinary this particular winner seems. Lol

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
"I just bought a car in sept of last year, and I plan on paying it off."

Lol, gotta love it!!

Kiohtee

Established Member
"I just bought a car in sept of last year, and I plan on paying it off."

Lol, gotta love it!!

That's actually very smart of her. I truly hope it lasts the rest of her life (her money, not the car lol).

I heard somewhere that her husband was a firefighter and was killed in a drunk driving accident as a pedestrian. Some guy hit and killed him and then ran.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

That's truly tragic and saddening if true.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
id say if she had $5 million yea she mite be broke in 5-10 years but not $300 million lol that aint happening

Kiohtee

Established Member
id say if she had $5 million yea she mite be broke in 5-10 years but not $300 million lol that aint happening

You'd be surprised. It would be unprecedented for sure, but isn't everything these days?

Jack Whittaker won almost $100M after taxes back in 2002 and is flat broke (or worse) as of today. Granted that was 15 years ago, I don't know when he went broke, and this woman has triple his money, but still.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yea I guess money aint gonna make u smart and a fool and his or (her) money are soon parted..... guess u never know

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
You'd be surprised. It would be unprecedented for sure, but isn't everything these days?

Jack Whittaker won almost $100M after taxes back in 2002 and is flat broke (or worse) as of today. Granted that was 15 years ago, I don't know when he went broke, and this woman has triple his money, but still.
You sound like a hater, how do you know she hasnt consulted a lawyer and/or financial advisor?

Kiohtee

Established Member
You sound like a hater, how do you know she hasnt consulted a lawyer and/or financial advisor?

I'm really not hating, I wish some of you would get it together here. Lmao

You don't put a qualified team of financial and tax experts together in less than 24 hours. At least not one that knows how to handle an instant $330M windfall.

Again, since saying it before wasn't clear enough; good for her and good luck. I truly hope she retains her wealth.

Kiohtee

Established Member

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I hope she has a good lawyer and financial planner. The sharks will be on her fast.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

It would take me a week to find a goddamn lawyer worth a shit that wouldn't be out to rape.

And that's just one part of the equation.

Users who are viewing this thread