Mary Jane information

GRUSE

Established Member
Marijuana is a scourge on society,facts provided by Budweiser,Coors,Jack Daniels,Boons Farm and Old Granddad.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows alcohol poisoning kills an average of six people a day.Marijuana poisoning is responsible for zero fatalities.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I recently had occasion to find myself in the great state of Colorado. To say the experience of walking into a recreational pot store was surreal does not cover it. Imagine an Apple store, only with weed - that's how nice of an operation it was. I only wish I lived there :(

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I recently had occasion to find myself in the great state of Colorado. To say the experience of walking into a recreational pot store was surreal does not cover it. Imagine an Apple store, only with weed - that's how nice of an operation it was. I only wish I lived there :(

"I'll take this much of this flavor. Thanks bye"

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Say what you want about medical marijuana but as someone who has been through chemotherapy and radiation treatments, and am currently going to dialysis 3x a week, I can tell you the benefits are real.
Even using Reglan (40mg per day) my nausea & vomiting are out of control. Can't even think about eating. Smoke a little before dialysis, and BOOM, I'm hungry, can actually eat and enjoy my food. After not being able to keep any weight on, I have gained 5lbs. in two weeks, and my overall level of stomach issues has decreased significantly.

NastyNate420

Established Member
LoL...Thats a Sacramento CA number for the Dispensary in Atlanta...Interesting..
But yeah I did hear about a one opening in Atlanta.

nxhappy

Established Member
they need to legalize it nationwide and tax it. Would make a shit load of money.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
yes sir. Welcome to 2015 thinking :beer: If only the populous thought the same way.

I believe in 5yrs they will have either shut down the legal sales occurring now, or it will have survived all the legal challenges and we will be on the road to national legal use. Thing is I think it could go either way.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
What big businesses wouldn't want it legalized? Tobacco? Alcohol? Pharmaceutical? I don't know for sure, but it doesn't seem like politicians would turn down huge taxes the the majority of the country is asking for without having someone buying their votes.

Speedwagon

Established Member
Loving the legalization here in Washington, prices have dropped a ton, I pay $40 for a 1/4 ounce of some really really good stuff!!

Back in the 70's you coould get an "OZ" for as little as $25 and a pin joint last you and 4 others hours. Those days are long gone. SMH..

SirShaun

Established Member
I have 3 acres zoned A1. The bad part is I am in Virginia. Probably be the last state to legalize it. Hopefully it overflows from DC and Maryland.

mr2cam

Established Member
Back in the 70's you coould get an "OZ" for as little as $25 and a pin joint last you and 4 others hours. Those days are long gone. SMH..

Ya but the amount of THC in bud now compared to the 70's is substantial, some of the stuff I get now could sedate a rhino

nxhappy

Established Member
What big businesses wouldn't want it legalized? Tobacco? Alcohol? Pharmaceutical? I don't know for sure, but it doesn't seem like politicians would turn down huge taxes the the majority of the country is asking for without having someone buying their votes.

I guarantee tobacco companies are already pumping money in to prevent legalization. Just think, no more Marlboro's, it's MarlWEED LOL

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Every person I knew that smoked pot daily was a corner cutting lazy under achiever. Smoke away.

Im sure that same thing applies to every person that drinks daily.
The drink used to be illegal as well so why not make pot legal? Tax revenue plus a huge chunk of the war on drugs cost gone seems like a win win.

Users who are viewing this thread