Mary Jane information

fishin-nole

Bone idle and work shy!
Established Member
Our supreme ruler will legalize it with that pen he's using. I'm surprised his chief adviser, the Rev. Al, has not demanded he do so.

mr2cam

Established Member
Loving the legalization here in Washington, prices have dropped a ton, I pay $40 for a 1/4 ounce of some really really good stuff!!

mr2cam

Established Member
Every person I knew that smoked pot daily was a corner cutting lazy under achiever. Smoke away.

That is true for most people that smoke it daily, I do it once maybe twice a week, mostly during the weekend. Joe Rogan might be the exception for this, as he works more then any daily pot smoker I have ever seen, but Sativa does work differently compared to Indica

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Just my observations, Lol, I guess you're saying I hang with bum outs? Weed burns people out FYI. You might be one of them too? Smoke away...

How exactly does it burn people out?

Please tell me how occasionally smoking weed burns people out.......

NastyNate420

Established Member
People love to spew nonsense about stuff they know NOTHING about!
If you read the research you'll find out the true effects of THC and THCA, CBD and the rest of the terpenes
that have many different healing capabilities. Many of which help to fight cancer , help with appetite and
as well as pain and muscle spasm. Oh yeah and how many people have overdosed and died from weed? NONE....EVER!
Its a well known FACT that the ONLY way to kill a lab rat with weed is to drop 15lbs of weed from 15ft in the air!
You go ahead and have your alcohol and Ill SMOKE away.....we will see who has the longer ...more successful life!!

truefiveo

Established Member
Just my observations, Lol, I guess you're saying I hang with bum outs? Weed burns people out FYI. You might be one of them too? Smoke away...

Quiet-Please.png

Users who are viewing this thread