Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War - Official Trailer 2

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
I don't know if I'm more excited or my 14 year old son is, either way this movie is going to be awesome.

spectreman

Established Member
Ohmilordy, that looks absolutely spectacular. I'm betting that's the greatest super-hero movie EVER made and I've been watching superhero movies since the first Batman flick was released in 1966. I officially cannot wait until April

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That looks EPIC! Must see. Not sure if I'll see it at the movies or wait for the Ultra 4K disk and watch it home on my just delivered OLED tv (with 5-speaker surround). Probably the latter since my wife will probably not want to see it. LOL.

72SBC

Established Member
C004BA3A-2602-445C-8B8F-A7C75CC7CF8A.jpeg
Has absolutely nothing to do with the comics, which is sad and is my only gripe about the movies.

I’ve yet to see Thanos’s main reason for doing everything (Mistress Death)and wiping out half the populated universe was what he did like on page 2 after he got the complete gauntlet lol.

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The last 3 marvel movies have been disappointing (Spider-Man, Thor, and Black Panther), so I don’t have high hopes here.

KzooMuscle

Established Member
I don't know how they're going to fit so much into this movie...but it will be EPIC!

Any predictions on what heroes will die?? There have been a lot of speculations, mostly from contacts ending...but nothing in stone.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
View attachment 1473865 Has absolutely nothing to do with the comics, which is sad and is my only gripe about the movies.

I’ve yet to see Thanos’s main reason for doing everything (Mistress Death)and wiping out half the populated universe was what he did like on page 2 after he got the complete gauntlet lol.

Can't have a woman being the motivation for evil, that wouldn't be PC.

The last 3 marvel movies have been disappointing (Spider-Man, Thor, and Black Panther), so I don’t have high hopes here.

I liked the last Thor movie, especially Korg. Hey main, you wanna go on that big spaceship with us?

Users who are viewing this thread