Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame - Official Trailer 2

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Saw it last night at 11:30. It wasn't that great. I actually thought it was quite lame for long stretches. Hulk was literally a no-show and Thor wallowed in self pity for far too long. The best part was when Captain America picked up Thor's hammer, very cool moment. IMHO, this was not a very good movie, quite the mess. Very disappointed.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Plot holes, yes, but the time traveling aspect is important for setting up all of the following movies to come. It wasn't utilized just to pull this movie together, they need to implement it in order to introduce the plethora of other characters that are sure to come from other universes now.

Dont get caught up on Thanos getting beat while having the gauntlet and stones. With him in that form he is still on the very low end of most powerful characters in the Marvel universe. There are tons of other characters in the universe, like The Living Tribunal for example, that if he faced they could shut him down with the stones with little to no effort. Or if Dormamu had showed up he could have wiped out Thanos and everyone else easily. He was a major threat to the universe because he just happened to wipe out half of life, but he isn't that strong overall so Captain Marvel is just the tip of the iceberg of characters that could take him on. What I thought was odd was that he was able to take on Cap, Ironman, and Thor and beat them up pretty bad without any stones at all.

I hate feminist BS as much as anyone else and that part didn't bother me at all. It didn't seem like an out of place scene or something that we haven't seen done in movies going way back. The part I thought that they pushed an agenda more than anything was the therapy session where the guy was talking about going on a date with another guy. Not that it is abnormal to see now but that whole scene seemed like it was there just to push that.
You may have saved me a movie ticket. I don't care to support the gay agenda being pushed in movies, or anywhere else. I'm tired of seeing commercials with gays.

I'm getting off topic though.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

colin450

Established Member
You may have saved me a movie ticket. I don't care to support the gay agenda being pushed in movies, or anywhere else. I'm tired of seeing commercials with gays.

I'm getting off topic though.

There's a "gay" character in the movie for maybe 2 minutes. If you're that uncomfortable that you won't see the movie because of it there's something wrong with you.

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
I hate feminist BS as much as anyone else and that part didn't bother me at all. It didn't seem like an out of place scene or something that we haven't seen done in movies going way back. The part I thought that they pushed an agenda more than anything was the therapy session where the guy was talking about going on a date with another guy. Not that it is abnormal to see now but that whole scene seemed like it was there just to push that.

Agreed 1000% I mentioned the same thing to my brother and my wife as we left the theater.

Funny thing is, I didn't even notice the scene where all the women converged to help Captain Marvel, my wife had to point it out to me at the end. The only thing I was thinking was, "Marvel doesn't need any help in the first place."

Lol

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
There's a "gay" character in the movie for maybe 2 minutes. If you're that uncomfortable that you won't see the movie because of it there's something wrong with you.
Call me what you want; I'm tired of seeing gay BS spewed everywhere. Hollywood is determined to make the world think this garbage is normal. It isn't normal, and for this to be included in the Avengers series pisses me off.

You know where I stand, and I don't care.

The friends and people I know that are gay also know where I stand. I don't disassociate with the people, but I should not have the lifestyle of a very small minority pushed in every direction I look.

So yes, there is something wrong with me in today's world; I still have moral, standards, and values. I have integrity. Much of the world has rolled over and surrendered to immoral garbage. Feel free to accept it, I'm not.

Back to the End Game.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
He's not even named. He is just an extra essentially during a therapy session scene.

was he on this couch for the therapy session?

W6d64x7.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I rather enjoyed the lebowski references through a certain character. Was really really really hoping the character was going to dump ashes out of a coffee can in the cliff scene at the end

It's disney, you knew there was going to be agendas pushed. I'm honestly surprised that there weren't more.

Hulk sucked last two movies, I'm told it's because the actor complained about not getting enough screen time

...and Maximus said to Commodus, "the time for honoring yourself will soon come to an end."

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I was kind of disappointed in the movie. Some things did make sense to me.. Very logical things at that. The korny girl scene was meh.. Hulk was useless same with Thor.. I think that they should have made the Infinity War movie an hr longer and pulled in CAPT Marvel earlier and found a way to reverse it in that movie.

Coiled03

Established Member
Thinking about it kind of makes me wish they would have done the same with Lord of the Rings instead of doing a trilogy. That could have been epic if they had followed the same strategy Marvel did.

Except LoTR was based on three distinct books, thus three movies. It was done almost perfectly, imho.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Except LoTR was based on three distinct books, thus three movies. It was done almost perfectly, imho.

With LOTR it is, but they could have stretched it out with the other books like The Hobbit and The Silmarillion which Amazon is doing a huge budget series on I believe.

Coiled03

Established Member
With LOTR it is, but they could have stretched it out with the other books like The Hobbit and The Silmarillion which Amazon is doing a huge budget series on I believe.

Stretched it out? The three films they made are something like 9 hours end-to-end lol.

The Silmarillion is great reading for people who really dig Tolkien. But I don't think a prequel to LoTR would've done well in theaters; too boring. Amazon making it into a series is kind of an interesting concept, though. That might work out a little better.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Stretched it out? The three films they made are something like 9 hours end-to-end lol.

The Silmarillion is great reading for people who really dig Tolkien. But I don't think a prequel to LoTR would've done well in theaters; too boring. Amazon making it into a series is kind of an interesting concept, though. That might work out a little better.

Not taking anything away from the movies as they are incredible, but for someone like me who enjoys every aspect of the stories I think it would be cool to see it in a series that is longer and offers more detailed backgrounds and information on the characters and storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread