March 2 - 1/2 Mile Airstrip Roll Racing Event

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
It was entertaining just to see the make your runs. I haven't seen this many high hp cobra's in a while. Waiting on the video's.

Haha :beer:. Im heading over to grab some of the memory sticks now!

I think that is frank, precision 6466, wonder what he broke? I think he is around 950rwhp now.

Yup, it was Frank. Awesome guy. His car was sick. I cant wait to get a clean run with him.

FlyingGuy

Established Member
I want to thank you all for coming. Arbi, I know I met you in person when you guys got there, although most of the day was a blur from just me being busy. Thanks again for making my first runway event so great. All of the cars out there were great, and who doesnt love a supercharger whine?!?!

Much of the media will be throughout the forums, including our forum sponsor for the event, GermanBoost.com. feel free to check it out.

Also, feel free to post and comment anything you have on our Facebook page. It is open for all to post freely, so please do. We hope to see you at the next one!

Omega Motorsport Events FACEBOOK

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
I want to thank you all for coming. Arbi, I know I met you in person when you guys got there, although most of the day was a blur from just me being busy. Thanks again for making my first runway event so great. All of the cars out there were great, and who doesnt love a supercharger whine?!?!

Much of the media will be throughout the forums, including our forum sponsor for the event, GermanBoost.com. feel free to check it out.

Also, feel free to post and comment anything you have on our Facebook page. It is open for all to post freely, so please do. We hope to see you at the next one!

Omega Motorsport Events FACEBOOK

Tony thanks again for everything and hooking up my buddy Mike and having him take pics down there. I appreciate it. I'll definitely be attending the next event if you guy host one like this again. Awesome work, we all had a blast. Sorry to hear about the turbo's going out on your 996. Sucks ass. Hope you bring it back stronger than before :rockon::rockon:

-Arbi

iggster

Established Member

the owner of the weistec benz is ****EN lame.... This is coming from me not frank, frank doesnt really care. Gloating how he only lost to the gtr...

He told the supra (I am only making 600rwhp you should lower yours if possible)

So the supra lowered it 650rwhp setting on the boost controller, and they took off and and he noticed no way is he near 600 and he turned it up as you guys can tell in the video but it was already to late.

PS next time frank dont take any prisoners ummm okay :burn: lol

Weistec S3 C63 Black Series VS 900 WHP Supra - YouTube

FlyingGuy

Established Member
Tony thanks again for everything and hooking up my buddy Mike and having him take pics down there. I appreciate it. I'll definitely be attending the next event if you guy host one like this again. Awesome work, we all had a blast. Sorry to hear about the turbo's going out on your 996. Sucks ass. Hope you bring it back stronger than before :rockon::rockon:

-Arbi

I hope he was able to get some good shots. I would really appreciate it if he could send me some or a bunch of the shot. I want to share as much on the facebook as possible, as well as try to find a solid picture for our next e-Flyer ;)

We will see what happens with the car. Ill probably end up scrapping the turbos and possibly going with twin GT3076rs. only time will tell:shrug:

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
I hope he was able to get some good shots. I would really appreciate it if he could send me some or a bunch of the shot. I want to share as much on the facebook as possible, as well as try to find a solid picture for our next e-Flyer ;)

We will see what happens with the car. Ill probably end up scrapping the turbos and possibly going with twin GT3076rs. only time will tell:shrug:

Dude he got AMAZING shots. We have like a million pics, I'll get him in touch with you.

lguizar12

Established Member
the owner of the weistec benz is ****EN lame.... This is coming from me not frank, frank doesnt really care. Gloating how he only lost to the gtr...

So the supra lowered it 650rwhp setting on the boost controller, and they took off and and he noticed no way is he near 600 and he turned it up as you guys can tell in the video but it was already to late.

Yea you can see the supra gaining on the merc

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Haha, yesterday was effin awesome Carlos. You were rippin that Cobra of yours. You had some great runs!

Man, I hadn't had that much fun in such a long time. Traction issues aside, my first run was against a 08 C6 Z06 with a HP Twin Turbo kit, 710whp. It felt soo god damn good to beat em. It was an amazing race, you gotta see the video. Oddly enough, the first run was the only clean run I had where traction loss wasn't at the point where I was halfway sides at 90+mph. So far I only have an outside view. But I have a lot more video coming a little later today.

[youtube_browser]yq4ZTRIOkuA[/youtube_browser]

I badly need a 15" wheel with the best tire/suspension combo out there at my power level. It was getting frustrating. I had an all day battle going with a 900whp Supra trying to get a clean run in, just couldn't do it! His boost by gear tune was killing me! He was running 40+lbs of boost on E85 on a built motor with his, I think 64mm turbo. He was pushing it past the limit, something broke at the end for that guy. Great guy, hope its not too bad and he was able to make it home. He is local so we will try to get some runs in :rockon:

I also had a couple runs with a 750whp Vortech Supercharged C5 Z. Great guy, really fun runs. Was still going sideways at 80+mph but I stayed in it and won. Also caught that on video from all angles, amazing stuff.

Overall, AWESOME EVENT.

:rockon:

-Arbi

Car sounds good Arbi! Just need some traction now :burnout:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Haha thanks man. Wouldn't be here this past weekend without yours and GTR's help. Appreciate it!

Check out the thread I made over at pics/video buffet section when you get a chance, more vids !

No problem man, glad we could help :beer:

I saw that thread, some cool cars and good videos. Looks like a fun time.

JRCART

Established Member

Hey amn, I am that F'en lame owner of the white Weistec C63 BS and the silver CLK63 BS.

My C63 BS is making an honest to god 660whp and my CLK63 BS is making an honest 900whp. I ran the Supra with the 660whp car. If anyone is in souther California they can head down to the Wesitec shop in Santa Ana and we can throw my C up on a dyno(of your choice) and see if the car makes anything over 660whp. For every HP over say 665whp I will pay you $100 cash......let me know who wants to take me up on my offer.

LOL, not trying to be a d!ck but it is kind of funny that you guys are accusing me of sandbagging, the guys on the AMG boards think I am lying about my HP numbers the other direction, they all say no way can I be making that much HP and then you guys and the guys on the BMW forums(idiots LOL) think I am sandbagging.

These were not money races why would I sandbag? I started off in the morning racing 600-700whp cars and I was eating them up so I started looking for higher HP cars, I like a challenge, not a sandbag easy win, what fun is that?

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Hey amn, I am that F'en lame owner of the white Weistec C63 BS and the silver CLK63 BS.

My C63 BS is making an honest to god 660whp and my CLK63 BS is making an honest 900whp. I ran the Supra with the 660whp car. If anyone is in souther California they can head down to the Wesitec shop in Santa Ana and we can throw my C up on a dyno(of your choice) and see if the car makes anything over 660whp. For every HP over say 665whp I will pay you $100 cash......let me know who wants to take me up on my offer.

LOL, not trying to be a d!ck but it is kind of funny that you guys are accusing me of sandbagging, the guys on the AMG boards think I am lying about my HP numbers the other direction, they all say no way can I be making that much HP and then you guys and the guys on the BMW forums(idiots LOL) think I am sandbagging.

These were not money races why would I sandbag? I started off in the morning racing 600-700whp cars and I was eating them up so I started looking for higher HP cars, I like a challenge, not a sandbag easy win, what fun is that?

Steve ?:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread