Manifold and intake testing <> stock-ported-Boss w/stock vs CAI intake

Sly Fox

Established Member
Manifold and intake testing &lt;&gt; stock-ported-Boss w/stock vs CAI intake

Subd

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
In the next couple weeks ill have a complete same day back to back dyno pulls with the accufab t/b on a boss manifold.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

When are you doing this bud

01bluesnake

Established Member
did yall take out the hump and all at the tb opening?>

If you check out my ported manifold thread, I have pics of the inlet. Are you referring to the purge valve pipe? If so I cut it even with the ported inlet, which may be part of the reason mine doesn't whistle. The tube sticking out is kind of like blowing over the top off a bottle, except this has a lot higher velocity of air flow.

Here is the link to the thread http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-intake-polished-tb-smoothed-intake-tube.html

Last edited:

86merc

Established Member
I will have a Ford Racing 90MM in about a week few that you guys can borrow to test as well if you want

He was just texting me 20 minutes ago and mentioned how he would love to try a Accufab 85mm vs. FRPP 90mm as well. haha So would be able to provide half of that scenario. Just need someone to come through on an Accufab unit.

After reading Matt D's post today on the S197 forum we are interested to see what our test would show.

Back in the summer I had a customers car on the dyno (Boss intake and a JLT Cold air) Back to back pulls and I swapped out the stock T body for a Accufab unit and made a few more pulls with Zero Gains. I was shocked, I know mine picked up that's for dam sure but I lost a bit of faith on the other test I did. I just want to be honest with everyone and when I made my first post that's what actually happened.

balboky01

Established Member
He was just texting me 20 minutes ago and mentioned how he would love to try a Accufab 85mm vs. FRPP 90mm as well. haha So would be able to provide half of that scenario. Just need someone to come through on an Accufab unit.

After reading Matt D's post today on the S197 forum we are interested to see what our test would show.

Well i would be happy to get it to you guys! Just let me know

Users who are viewing this thread