Man glued to Wal-Mart toilet seat

tistan

Established Member
If you are shitting at walmart, you probably have to go so bad that you don't have time to check the toilet seat. I wonder what the police charges will be if they ever find the guy who did it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Who sits on a public toilet without wiping the damn thing off or at least putting toilet paper around the seat?

Ditto! I refused to use public toilets when I've got to sit on the seat. NO WAY!

Bad enough this guy was glued to the seat for a long spell. But he was glued to a filthy, dirty, germ encrusted seat. I'd soak in a bathtub for days after that horrific exposure. LOL!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Go ahead and sit on a jizz stained toilet seat... I won't stop ya!

This coming from a soldier? What do you think everyone in basic training was doing, or what every port-o-john's life is like? hell Wal-Mart is a welcome sight compared to most toilets you endure at rest stations or gas stations. I actually get down and kiss and hug the toilet seat when I go to Wal-Mart.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Couple questions:

1. Who the **** would shit at walmart?
2. who sits on a toilet without whipping the seat clean for 9000 hours?
3. Super Glue looks like sperm....why would you sit on a toilet seat covered in sperm?

All are thought provocative questions. Personally, I have never crapped in public and unless I am crapping my drawers, I never will. Too many problems can arise.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I wasn't aware so many grown men had issues with taking a shit in public :lol1:

Last edited by a moderator:

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
That sucks for that guy, how embarrassing. Walking out in front a ton of people with a toilet seat stuck to your a$$. Bet he never craps in public without checking a toilet seat again. "Honey, I'm going to be a little late, I uh had a little problem at Walmart."

Users who are viewing this thread