Malaysian flight down near the Russian border

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Considering there are most likely other NATO civilians on that plane... it wouldn't be hard to be backed by other countries to reply back with some sort of action. I guess first, they will need to prove that Russia was behind this and prove that the Russian government had some sort of backing in it. Most likely will just be a bunch of apologies... "so sorry we just accidently killed 300+ people, our bads. We won't shot down the wrong plane next time.."

that's pretty much what we did when we shot down a civilian airliner :poke:

Jbstang87

Established Member
What do you expect? Our country's message is don't **** with us, or we will impose some slap on the wrist sanctions and get our allies to impose some slap on the wrist sanctions on some of your businessmen.

Sick_Mustang

Established Member
The pictures are disturbing, bodies everywhere.

I really wonder what happened and what will happen when all the facts are out for everyone to see.

Reports are they found the black boxes.

Last edited:

NinjaBum

Established Member
http://i.imgur.com/IMaKN3h.jpg

Separatist leader tweeted that they had downed another AN-26 and then promptly deleted the tweet. Not before people took screen grabs though...

AN-26 airplane was shot down near Torez, it fell somewhere behind the mine "Progress".

We warned - do not fly in "our sky".

And here is the video proof of another "bird-fall" (bird = slang for an airplane).

Another bird fell behind the spoil tip, residential areas were not affected.

No civilians were harmed

SirShaun

Established Member
The Russian rebels thought the plane was a Ukranian Cargo plane and took it out the sky. They even celebrated online but I am sure that has been removed by now since they have come to realize it was a passenger plane.

It does make you wonder if the same fate happened to MH370 and it just got covered up.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
What do you expect? Our country's message is don't **** with us, or we will impose some slap on the wrist sanctions and get our allies to impose some slap on the wrist sanctions on some of your businessmen.

Yup because bombing and going to war has worked. Oh that's right, not since WW2. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, all failures and a waste of thousands of American lives and trillions of tax payer dollars. Let the countries in the area deal with their own problems for a change.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Well now this is circulating:

10377449_10152249755172828_2181991531064881464_n.jpg

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Suuuurrrreeee.

So are they saying that someone was trying to shoot down Putin? Great way to try and reverse the issue. Must have been those damn Ukraines!

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The plan was at such a high elevation that they would have NO idea what it looked like. The plane was "supposedly" shot down with a BUK missile system. As it was stated they probably only could see it on the radar system which is how they targeted it. The plane was hit nearly 6 miles in the air.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wait, so who are the "rebels" again? Are they russian militants fighting to control Ukraine or Ukranians trying to free themselves from mother russia?

MSN is showing pro-russian militants shot it down, so if theyre pro-russian, not sure why they would be trying to shoot down puties plane (as the pics above suggest).

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
They are being labeled as a "separatist group", in other words. Pro-Russians without actually sounding like they're affiliated with Russia's actions against Ukraine. From what I read the SA-11 BUKs is what they used. They got them from a base they capture in Ukraine. That's some pretty big fire power for a little group of guys.

Users who are viewing this thread