Making Mustang® History | Ford

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I saw in another video by that one rich kid who was at the reveal that it has 345 rear tires and 325s in the front! Don't think I have ever seen that wide of a tire up front before.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw in another video by that one rich kid who was at the reveal that it has 345 rear tires and 325s in the front! Don't think I have ever seen that wide of a tire up front before.

That's what I ran on my Gen IV ACR.

Ford is doing a lot right on this one.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Agreed, but judging by the comments and reactions, it's like we're reliving the release of the Mach-E lol.

No shit. Like, what would make everyone happy?!

Brooks from DragTimes got an allocation and he said that you work with Ford directly to spec out your car and choose the dealer to get delivery from so that dealers can't slap an ADM on it.

Just like the NFGT.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Apparently it's getting a car that beats the Tesla 3/Y for less than $35k.

Want to make Porsche, Aston and Mercedes sweat when you cant make Tesla sweat?

Who cares about electric? Ford can fail in electric vehicles and I won't care one bit. Everyone's clearly pushing EVs out the door as fast as possible to cash in. No one actually cares about the product; just so long as they can get a piece of the pie imo.

Bensin

Established Member
Who cares about electric? Ford can fail in electric vehicles and I won't care one bit. Everyone's clearly pushing EVs out the door as fast as possible to cash in. No one actually cares about the product; just so long as they can get a piece of the pie imo.
Farley cares.
Tesla Y best selling car in the world in 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread