Major League Baseball 2012

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Pathetic performance tonight.
I keep waiting for Lester to step up and be an "ace" but it never comes.
When your manager doesn't have enough faith in you to get out of the 7th with under 100 pitches you are far from an "ace" in my book.

If he's not an ace at this point in his career then I don't think its ever going to come. Under 100 pitches he should have been out there for the 7th though. But I can see Valentine having faith in the pen, they've been very good for the last month and a half.

CSD

Banned
Pettitte K's 10, Bronx Bombers blast the Rays 7 zip

ap-201206052044746559030.gif

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
damn the skanks murdahd my Rays...here i was worried about grandy putting up some numbers and it was Martin that went huge...that and pettite pitched a great game

BlownAway05

Established Member
Don't lie CSD, have you tried out this menu?? (We won't tell your work, promise)

Report: Suit claims pizza shop near Yankee Stadium sold sex - MLB News | FOX Sports on MSN

An Italian eatery just steps from Yankee Stadium is charging customers for slices of pizza — and sex with their wait staff, a new lawsuit claims.

Yankee fans heading to Stadium Pizza after ball games are treated to a smorgasbord of waitresses and bartenders moonlighting as prostitutes, according to a lawyer for former employee Olga Contreras.

Contreras, who is suing the restaurant's owners for sexual harassment, said she has spotted one worker frequently giving oral sex and customers disappearing into the restroom with the staff.

In documents filed Tuesday in Bronx Supreme Court, Contreras, 29, said she was forced to clean up "numerous used condoms," but never prostituted herself while working at the dive from 2005 to 2012.

She claims that she suffered a miscarriage, after she got pregnant by her boyfriend, because the owners forced her to lift heavy items.

In March, the owners, Tania Jimenez and Francisco Almonte, fired Contreras after she walked into the kitchen and said in broken English, "I am hungry," the papers state.

When a New York Post reporter called for comment Tuesday, the eatery's phone was not working.

CSD

Banned

CSD

Banned
:lol: Good luck with that! The Yankees offense has been on fire lately. I highly doubt Alex Cobb will slow down the train

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Yankees win 10 out of 13 and are 1/2 game back in the AL East, while the Rangers continue to play like poop. Just glad they still have a decent lead in their division...

CSD

Banned
Ivan Nova follows suit and matches Andy Pettitte's gem in the series opener. Nice!

Bronx Bombers blast two HR's and aim for a sweep tomorrow. Really nice!! :thumbsup:

a4bf5e37be24662e76f4117ad5a35a91-getty-145825006.gif

26bb418ebbe31cd0f0570c9d671f6fa7-getty-145832794.gif

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
FU CSD FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuu!!!!!! :)

can't deny the Yanks are playing great and hitting the shit out of the ball right now...bastards lol

Users who are viewing this thread