Major League Baseball 2012

CSD

Banned
I cant lie. After I saw the highlights on ESPN; I said to myself, wonder what Chris will say this time. :lol:

I thought the exact same thing this morning LOL.

I thoroughly enjoy ragging on the Rangers since we have an abundance of Rangers fans here the last two seasons.

Makes my day when they get the snot beat out of them and posters like Dominion go missing :lol:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Having to endure a Daniel BBard start is torture. 1 2/3 innings, 5 runs, 1 hit, 2 hit batters and 6 BBards. :bash:

Daniel Bard has been optioned to AAA Pawtucket!!! They plan to continue his use as a starter. Sent him down to work on mechanics without having to worry about the big league record.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Daniel Bard has been optioned to AAA Pawtucket!!! They plan to continue his use as a starter. Sent him down to work on mechanics without having to worry about the big league record.

Saw that. And now with Dice-K just about set to return where does he fit in when they feel he's ready to return to the big club?

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Saw that. And now with Dice-K just about set to return where does he fit in when they feel he's ready to return to the big club?

Rumors floating around that they don't see Dice-K as the long term solution. Maybe they hope he has a few good outings and they use him as trade bait. :shrug:

CSD

Banned
Russell Martin with a GRAND SLAM!!!

Shields owned by the Bronx Bombers yet again :pepper:

d2395486f47d67f9e115ec889474d898-getty-145773451.gif

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Let's hope Hammel can go deep in this game. The O's have really been lacking quality starts lately

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Red Sox bullpen really stunk it up tonight. Salty with another dramatic homerun in the 9th was pretty exciting.

Pathetic performance tonight.
I keep waiting for Lester to step up and be an "ace" but it never comes.
When your manager doesn't have enough faith in you to get out of the 7th with under 100 pitches you are far from an "ace" in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread