Mail order tune

snakedoctor

Established Member
Can anybody recommend a good/dependable mail order tuner. I ordered a tune two weeks ago from Rick at Amazon tuning and he still can't get whatever the problem is corrected. He won't respond to phone calls and it takes him 2-3 days to return an email. My only other option is to get a dyno tune and the closest reputable place is either Dallas, TX or Memphis, TN which are both over a 4 hour drive. My car has been down for almost two weeks and I need it driveable.

cj428mach

Established Member
Malcolmv8 is also doing remote tuning now. I can also say that I've personally had tons of dealings with Malcolm and he's a stand up guy. So between him, 04sleeper, and LaSota Racing are all great options that should be trouble free.

nxhappy

Established Member
VMP tuned my GT500, that thing hauled some ****ing ass ...they know their mustangs ...

I also hear Lund Racing is legit ...

either way, check the AFR after the tune....and fuel duty cycle etc

snakedoctor

Established Member
I finally got my mail tune straighten out (I think) after 3 weeks. What do I need to monitor to make sure I don't blow my engine up, since I'm still skeptical of the quality seeing the headache I had to go through just to get it.

nxhappy

Established Member
at WOT 11.0-11.7 is a good range ....just make sure it's not pinging, you don't want any detonation ....also log fuel pump duty cycle and injector cycle....make sure she's under 80% duty

Users who are viewing this thread