Magnuson Supercharger - Mustang GT 5.0 2011-2013

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I've been checking the Airaid website lately to see if there's been any development on the new CAI for the 5.0 with the Magnuson S/C but as far as I can tell, there isn't one available yet. I see that they have one out to match with the *cough* Camaro and Magnuson S/C, but nothing for the 5.0 yet. Anyone know if there has been any movement on this lately?

I called Airaid and was told I would get a call back with an answer asap.... that was 3 weeks ago. :/

I am wondering if the Steeda MAF and Filter will work from their CAI kit.

2012-10-14_19-38-45_580.jpg

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I called Airaid and was told I would get a call back with an answer asap.... that was 3 weeks ago. :/

I am wondering if the Steeda MAF and Filter will work from their CAI kit.

2012-10-14_19-38-45_580.jpg

Car looks good. I think the length of the Steeda setup would make it hard to work with the Magnuson. I'm supposed to have a rapid prototyped CAI to try out on the SVTP GT waiting for me to get back to the East Coast next week. Here's a rendering of the piece:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ins-home-brewed-cai-build-3.html#post12302740

Impact 5.0

Established Member
That's good info. I did talk to Steeda and was told they have a handful of customers using the aluminum MAF housing and filter with the Maggy elbow. If it is to ling I hope they take returns.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'll just be able to bolt the SLA on to test fitmet. It would probably break (and possibly get sucked into the blower) if I actually tried to run it on the car.

Users who are viewing this thread