Magnapacks, Diff Sealed & UPR Good

UBNSTRK

SVT GOD
Established Member
What were all the products to recreate the Silver 03's Magnapack exhaust? What the cost?

Zach

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Need the pipes after the X-pipe. So basically.

Piping, Magna-Pak, & Tips.

it was like 650.00....so its a bit pricy but the sound of the car that u get from it is well worth it ;-)

Venomous Mofo

God, that thing has got to be loud as hell :lol1:

Knowing Eric, i bet that Mach 1 for Sema with have everything polished, including his full polished alumn radiator tank.

Look foward to hearing your car in person bro.:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous Prick
God, that thing has got to be loud as hell :lol1:

Knowing Eric, i bet that Mach 1 for Sema with have everything polished, including his full polished alumn radiator tank.

Look foward to hearing your car in person bro.:beer:

:beer: ;-) in person its sounds crazy :eek:

Ya Eric is surely going to do some thing pretty crazy. Think they got 90 days to go.

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Poisonous Mods: When will you be taking your car to the strip? I would like to hear your exhaust in person and also it would be interesting to see how the nitrous works. If you could furnish an agenda prior to going to the strip it would be very appreciated. Since I never drive faster than the posted limits, and, I assume that you too are a law abiding citizen, I expect that the only place that you can really open your car up would be the strip.

its miles per half hr right?

stang99

I was there a week from last Saturday ago. And then again this last Friday. Of course, LACR is right next door to my house, so it's not a big thing to go over there and destroy my car. Cheap too, unless you count the tires and mods and such:lol: :lol: :lol: It'd cost more than the $15 to race to do almost anything else on a Friday night. So, if I know for sure that you will be going out, I can probably make it. Last time I was there, one of the regulars asked if I belonged to a Cobra club because he saw all of our cars that night that we were all parked by the trees in a row. I told him SVTPerformance,com hooked us all up. Interesting how many changes the net has made in the performance car world. Also, the net has to be impacting Ford and others on warranty claims since it is no longer easy to isolate people and give them that ancient old "your car is the only one with this problem that we have ever heard of" excuse. Just after I got my car and it was vibrating like an SOB at 75-80, I read all about the defective drive shafts on SVTPerformance. When I went to the dealer and told them that it was a known issue and that SVT was aware of it, I immediately got a new drive shaft that cured the problem with no arguments.
But, I am rambling again. It is from hearing about all the food that was being cooked today while having nothing to cook up myself except for Tanqueray and olives....

jonas

Established Member
It didnt make it louder just the tone is a bit deeper.
But its such a small change it could just be in my head.
Only way I can know for sure is if I start my car next to juan and compare

150 installed just for looks was well worth it for me.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Chit, brotha...between that and the new sweet clear corners :beer: I'll have to check it out on the next hang out day...;-)

IXSLR8

Established Member
part number?

Hey poisonous I emailed you about part numbers for these mufflers. were you able to find out or does anyone else know. Are they actually "race" mufflers???

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Bro, Not sure if u were the one who PMed me but when i checked with the shop i was advised the following.

Magna-Flow will not sell the Magna-Paks to the general Public.
U must buy the Magna-Paks from one of there Authorized Dealers.

U can call to XMP & Order it on the phone. I have no doubt that they will ship it out to you asap.

Man another member got the Magna-Pak & has the Magna-Flow X-pipe with Cats & it still hit 111db :eek: For some reasons on the freeway if i follow him i can only hear his exhaust VS mine.

:thumbsup:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
from the thread vp referred to:

"Hi, Yes we have the 3" Stainless Cats #94309 in stock,they retail for $218.03 We will sell them for $77.72 plus freight. "

:eek: damn, that's some deep discount!

Users who are viewing this thread