Magnapacks, Diff Sealed & UPR Good

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
MAGNA-PAKS with Bassani X-pipe & no CATS are freaking loud !!!!

:eek: :burnout: Vids provided via FuShnickens Inc. <<<< :D
GO DOWN FOR VID LINK.

What a day :D
Meet up with Cam @ Power Train Dynamics for some vids of his exhaust :D That Mach1 has some power in her ;-)

Got to XMP for some issues that needed to be resolved :D

Sorry Randy for being a bit late :( . Didnt realize ud be at XMP that early :eek: but thanks for taking ur time to hang out with us ;-)

It was LB / Cam, Jonas / George, SonicVenum / Juan, Rmoreao / Randy & CobraRLC / Mr Late Robert to come out & just hang :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
:lol: looks like you guys had fun. :D i got out of superior (very impressive facility, btw. just gotta be careful on the turn-in if your car's lowered) at around 5:30 or so and decided to just brave the traffic on the 91 since i was itching to get the stinger installed. ;-) took damn near 2.5 hrs to get home... sigh...

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:nonono:

If stupid FORD would just use better silicone on the diff's.

WTF Would i have to be in this situation :shrug: :nonono:
Now let the Pro's do it so i dont ever have to worry ;-)

(Moderators cant we have a smilies with a finger? :D)

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Allan, Im sure ur enjoying them right now ;-) :beer:
Roberts sounded pretty nice, even when he had the stock H-pipe.
Wished u were with us today :( but of course i understand ur day.

I love the way it looks :D

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
I just ordered a magnapack cat back for my car yesterday, I cant wait to get it on there to see how it sounds, I heard it on a car with stock h and I was sold, so I cant wait to see what it sounds like with my offroad h

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
You're kidding me! Awsome! I did not know what to expect and did not turn my sound down. Now I can't get my dogs out from under the bed.
I can not imagine what that would sound like with X pipes and shorties. Gotta be freakin awsome but very illegal...ya think?

In the '50s we had "cherry bombs".....12" glass packs. This set up puts those days to shame. Now that I think about...this whole experience puts those days to shame.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
You do have x pipes...did not see that (old age). Dogs still will not come out from under bed!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
You're kidding me! Awsome! I did not know what to expect and did not turn my sound down. Now I can't get my dogs out from under the bed.
I can not imagine what that would sound like with X pipes and shorties. Gotta be freakin awsome but very illegal...ya think?

In the '50s we had "cherry bombs".....12" glass packs. This set up puts those days to shame. Now that I think about...this whole experience puts those days to shame.

:lol: LMAF :lol:

Bill, I think its BEYOND Illega :D :burnout:
Daniel, Im sure u will enjoy & it will be crazy loud :eek: :beer:

Wished both of u guys were with us :( Well if all goes good im going back on Saturday :D ..... next week that is.

Pic of the 4" Tips.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
You guys have NO IDEA how loud Dave's car really is.:eek:

It is ridiculous. When Eric took it out for a test drive around the area, we could hear him go by us, and it sounded like a freakin helicopter with an Eaton on it.

Somehow I found the will power to not shell out the cash right then and there.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
that shot in the video when the car was down the street really emphasized how FREAKING LOUD the car is. :thumbsup: it'd be a good idea to keep an eye out for five-oh and the epa. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread