Magnapacks, Diff Sealed & UPR Good

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
You guys have NO IDEA how loud Dave's car really is.:eek:

It is ridiculous. When Eric took it out for a test drive around the area, we could hear him go by us, and it sounded like a freakin helicopter with an Eaton on it.

Somehow I found the will power to not shell out the cash right then and there.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You will cave in brotha....:p I know you will :-D

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
You will cave in brotha....:p I know you will :-D

No, I don't think so. I know I don't have the coin to buy it with, and I'm not looking for any more debt.

DUDE, GET RID OF YOUR CATS!

Go through with that idea you had about switching your catted-x over to your g/f's car. You'll love it. It's BADASS.:eek:

ADR

Greased Lightning
Established Member
Man that sounded awesome, How would the Magnapacks sound with my catted X pipe, I'm thinking about getting a set of those welded in, in place of my Magnaflows

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
ADR,
LB's Mach has that setup. It sounds pretty damn good, but nothing compared to how loud Dave's is. Although, I think a Cobra with that setup might make a little more noise because of higher output.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
My workout partner is a L.A.County Sheriff and has driven my car. He says I'm just below "borderline" noise ticket wise. Chit..my car sounds like a canary with a bad cold next to this desible dragon. How about cut-outs and let it all hang out!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by BALDSNAKE
My workout partner is a L.A.County Sheriff and has driven my car. He says I'm just below "borderline" noise ticket wise. Chit..my car sounds like a canary with a bad cold next to this desible dragon. How about cut-outs and let it all hang out!

:lol: Ive heard Pyro's car with Cut Outs but not sure what part of the car he did it on. Also Heard that Captain4g6 / Dan move the Stock Cat Back & it was loud but nothing like the Magna-Pac :eek:

I almost got a messed up coming to the office. :burnout:

Carlton....check out the Vid of LB on the Rollers. Thats the way it sounds with Cats. But i think the Cobra's are a bit more straight though since we dont have the Solid Rear Axel to deal with on our pipes.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member

DUDE, GET RID OF YOUR CATS!

Go through with that idea you had about switching your catted-x over to your g/f's car. You'll love it. It's BADASS.:eek:
You guys are killing me :bash: Up until last night my car was unbelievably loud...now I need to go with an O/R X? :lol:

I will have to hear Dave's first...even then, he has the Bassani X...

I also have to consider the labor expense, and the extra attention from the EPA and Five-O...I may just put my next mod money into a ported and polished intake...:burnout:

Carlton...here is the vid link...http://03cobra.g33ks.org/vids/lb_exhaust.mpg

It may just be my crappy computer speaker, but it doesn't sound like all that accurate a representation of my car...Dave? Juan?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Dude, screw the law, it is the greatest exhaust I've ever heard. Eric said Dave's car is the loudest car to ever leave XMP. Look, for smog checks, go to that shop I told you about, it'll pass. As far as the cops go, just put it in neutral and coast whenever you see a cop. But, when you don't see one you'll have one sweet sounding car.

The comp speakers don't give the effect of the internal bodily vibration, but the sound is close.

GO CATLESS!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Dude, screw the law, it is the greatest exhaust I've ever heard. Eric said Dave's car is the loudest car to ever leave XMP. Look, for smog checks, go to that shop I told you about, it'll pass. As far as the cops go, just put it in neutral and coast whenever you see a cop. But, when you don't see one you'll have one sweet sounding car.

The comp speakers don't give the effect of the internal bodily vibration, but the sound is close.

GO CATLESS!

Yeah Cam go Cat Less :beer: Im sure u will see like 10db higher on the note ;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
You guys are killing me :bash: Up until last night my car was unbelievably loud...now I need to go with an O/R X? :lol:
I will have to hear Dave's first...even then, he has the Bassani X...
Carlton...here is the vid link...http://03cobra.g33ks.org/vids/lb_exhaust.mpg
It may just be my crappy computer speaker, but it doesn't sound like all that accurate a representation of my car...Dave? Juan?

:lol: I didnt see this post till i went 1 by 1.

Ha ha. now u know how i felt when i heard ur exhaust :p

Dude that sounds about right on the vid. Ur car is pretty loud & if not much better in person bro :beer:

Uhm i see a Bassani X-pipe on the display case :D U can always add Cats if u should so need it :idea:

Im sure that Eric can do a fit & try it bases for ur ears with out any chargers :thumbsup:

Does Eric give out Christmas Gifts at the end of the year? :D

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
GO CATLESS!
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Yeah Cam go Cat Less :beer: Im sure u will see like 10db higher on the note ;-)
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Ha ha. now u know how i felt when i heard ur exhaust :p

Sons Of Bitches :bash: :dw: :nonono:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Sons Of Bitches :bash: :dw: :nonono:

:lol: LMFAO :lol:

Ahh come on Cam ;-)

Juan 1st talked about it but u know Juan. yap yap yap yap yap yap.
So i didnt really think it was going to be all that.
Now getting the NX Kit put on by Eric & I asked him about it. :nonono: Didnt help when he showed me it :eek:

Then comes u. Showing off how nice it sounded :bash:
Yeah X-amount of money spent :nono: Pay Back :p

Get ur date finalized with Eric for Saturday. Im going to push for Saturday as well :D

Yeah another Day with XMP :beer: Get some of our other fella brothers to show up :eek: Another hang out day :burnout:

rmoreau

Established Member
:eek: :eek: OMFG!!! That is unbelivable!! All the way out of the complex and it sounds like your standing right next to it!!

Damn Dave!!.......

As for eric and X-mas presents, only for you man, with all the crazy money you've spent there.

All I can say is WOW.

Randy

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by rmoreau
:eek: :eek: OMFG!!! That is unbelivable!! All the way out of the complex and it sounds like your standing right next to it!!
Damn Dave!!.......
As for eric and X-mas presents, only for you man, with all the crazy money you've spent there.

All I can say is WOW.
Randy

:eek:

Randy, i havent spent more then LB :D

Yeah i wished they finished or u were still there to see it for ur self. :(

Users who are viewing this thread