Magnaflow catback-Where to buy?

boomer003

Established Member
I have narrowed my choice of catbacks to either the Borla Stinger of Magnaflow. Where is the cheapest place to buy the Magnaflow and how much can I expect to pay. Thanks for your help.

jeffsvt

Established Member
I have nothing to say negative about them . Some other mustang owners I know say they aren't loud enough for them . But they sound good to me . Considering I drive a locomotive engine at work everyday I don't care how loud they are .

03RedCobra

Established Member
I bought mine at NinoSport.com as well, for 376.99, with the shipping included. No tax on that either. I looked for a cheaper price, but couldn't find it anywhere. I don't think you'll find it any cheaper than that.

By the way...I think the Magnaflow sounds very good !! Believe me as well, the DO sound quite aggressive !! I'm not sure if I could handle it any louder than what these mufflers put out. It's nice to hear the aggressiveness of an engine thru the exhaust, but, I personally don't want it to be eardrum breaking though !!

03RedCobra

Established Member
I just went to the FullLineExhaust.com website, and their MagnaFlow catback costs 476.05 right now. So, I think NinoSport.com is your best choice right now.

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
I got a quote for $360 to my door from performance-curve.com last week. They are on eBay and on the net.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was going to recommend Full Line Exhaust because last year they were the cheapest. Sounds like maybe Ninosport might be your better choice. I'm really surprised that Full Line is so high now.

Dave99GT

Go Packers!
Established Member
Everyone's advertised price is high now, Magnaflow instituted a MAP policy (minimum advertised price) this January. If you call or e-mail most places you can get a better price than what they are all advertising.

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
$299 plus shipping

I ordered a Magnaflow #15644 cat back for my 03 Cobra last Friday and was able to get it for $299 plus shipping (for me, shipping was $42). Here's where I ordered it from:

www.completeexhaust.com

(859)-608-3583

As previously posted, prices on the website will be higher because of Magnaflow's "Minimum Advertized Price" policy, but if you call them you'll be able to get the same price as I did.

My unit has not yet arrived, but I've been tracking it via ups. It's due here tomorrow. I'm in Oregon, www.completeexhaust.com is in Kentucky.

Users who are viewing this thread