Magnaflow catback-Where to buy?

akaeric

Established Member
As allways I say go to a good muffler shop who sales magnaflows and have the build you system thats what I allways do and you save money and go with bigger pipe and choice the tip you want and its all wielded no dam bolts to have to worry about and if something is wrong you have a place to take it and can fix it right there and then. I had mind done for $300.00 and no shipping charges and at that price they are installed and drive off in a hour happy. Not waiting for them to come in and then still have have to put them on or have them installed and stuck with what the kit came with.
Yes go with Magnaflows I love mine and thats all I ever used.

Last edited:

haleyes

Established Member
I love my Magnaflows. I bought mine from fulllineexhaust, cat-backs and high flow catted X for $800 delivered. :rockon:

boomer003

Established Member
Thanks Chucko. I just bought mine at completeexhaust.com for 299.00. That is not the advertised price, but that is what they sell them for. Thanks again.

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
I just ordered it from Complete Exhaust by phone for the $299 + shipping as well. Great price and easy to deal with.

Thanks for finding a smoking deal guys. :bowdown : :thumbsup:

mosconiac

Established Member
I can confirm Chucko's & Boomer's experience.

John "the Muffler Man" at CompleteExhaust.com just took my call. :)

Price was $299 plus shipping (drop-shipped for $41). Unreal! He requested that I tell everyone where I got the good deal, so I am. I received my confirmation e-mail within minutes. Nice guy and eager for more business! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread