Magnacharger tvs2300 full kit with extra mods

bigriff85

Established Member
Black magnacharger with port matched inlet to a central fl motorsports black 90mm throttle body and custom one piece cold air tube (not even available yet) into a air raid cold air heat shield and filter. The kit looks amazing and should make huge power on low boost with these upgrades. I have a 3.00 pulley which makes 13psi (also have shorter gator back belt) and the 3.8 pulley and gates belt that makes 7-8 psi (reccomend using this one) this was just installed on my car and didn't make the power I wanted on my built motor with lower compression ratio than stock (I have 9.5:1 vs stock 11:1) so I need to spin a bigger blower with high boost levels like a 2.9 whipple or d1 procharger. Kit is still on my car and wil take it off when sold this is one of the easiest kits to install ever and I can have it off the car in 2-3 hours easily...text or call Aj 845 706 4185 I can send pics of everything and video on the dyno.

Bloo

Established Member
i texted him, he said 5k shipped.

also sent me this pic..

0debb8e4.jpg

Last edited:

bigriff85

Established Member
Thanks for posting this for me sir. As you can see its got the 90mm throttle body (450) and the cold air upgrade which cost another 450...the inlet to the blower has been port matched to the larger throttle body as well....I have pics of the inlet port matched and a dyno video as well

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Wonder if this will allow my Hotchkis strut tower bar to clear. I like this supercharger but don't want to give up anything from my TVS suspension system. Centri might be my only option still. I'll call Michael at Hotchkis and see what he thinks, I believe he ran this on his car. I'll let you know GLWS.

Last edited:

bigriff85

Established Member
This is michaels blower from hotchkis...I bought it off him last month...sorry don't have a sheet but it wouldnt serve you any worth anyways my motor isnt the stock 11:1 motor.. And you'd be crazy to try spinning it up to 13 psi on a stock coyote regardless of belt slip....with the mods I have done to it the stock pulley will be more than enough and not slip at all...

2013Boss302

Established Member
Wonder if this will allow my Hotchkis strut tower bar to clear. I like this supercharger but don't want to give up anything from my TVS suspension system. Centri might be my only option still. I'll call Michael at Hotchkis and see what he thinks, I believe he ran this on his car. I'll let you know GLWS.

The strut tower brace does not clear this. I tried. I work at Hotchkis.

bigriff85

Established Member
This does not require grinding of the timing cover at all...Located in central fl between Orlando and Daytona

bigriff85

Established Member
Nothing has to be ground and I have the cold air and throttle body and inlet port matched you should be there with the stock pulley if not I have a 13 psi pulley but like I said I wouldn't use it on the stock Motor boost is not your issue it's pump gas there's central Florida motorsports ask for will you can contact they have my set up and on 9 psi made 616rwhp through an auto on stock motor . You'll need a tuner and injectors ...I may have a set of 47s possibly but I'd like to keep my 60s for my next set up...

Users who are viewing this thread