Magnacharger tvs2300 full kit with extra mods

bigriff85

Established Member
Thanks I think so as well it's a good blower especially for a stock motor with the upgrades I did on the stock pulley should make 600 rwhp easily

pip2hot4u

Established Member
How long would it be before you could ship this out? Kind of nervous about a used kit. Last one I bought was missing several pieces and made it a pain to hunt down everything to install.

bigriff85

Established Member
I can have it off in a few hours and no there won't be missing parts you will need a tuner and there isn't much to this kit as far as parts go...

bigriff85

Established Member
4700 is low as I'm going unless you're coming to pick it up with cash in hand. I drive the car quite a bit and enjoy it for what it is this money would go towards a bigger blower for my built motor so I'm in no rush to sell and with all the mods done to this set up I'm not giving it away to dump even more in the car in the long run if you know what I mean...If you wanna make a reasonable offer call or text me 845 706 4185 AJ

bigriff85

Established Member
Still for salen, anyone who will be at mustang round up in silver springs Ocala tomorrow come check out the car and see the kit in person going to be pulling it off on Sunday morning

Users who are viewing this thread