mach 1 in the 1/8 goes 5.x

iggster

Established Member
grudge racer but here is a video. some links to my social media, working on the 60 still, we expect to be .3-.5 tenths faster in the 1/8 next time out.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Didn't look like 5.x to me

Never seen someone hide the 60' and other stuff. Must be secret race car stuff

iggster

Established Member
grudge racer but here is a video. some links to my social media, working on the 60 still, we expect to be .3-.5 tenths faster in the 1/8 next time out.

Didn't look like 5.x to me

Never seen someone hide the 60' and other stuff. Must be secret race car stuff
how much would you like to bet in that video it went 5.x so I can post the whole video, 5jst time slip at the end was from the pass before

iggster

Established Member
20170502_125447_zpsbkekrcjg.png

sutyak

it's soo-tack
Established Member
Enough of the secret squirrel stuff. If you're going to share videos then share the whole video. If you're going to share a timeslip then show the whole timeslip. You do the same thing over on the M1R site.

iggster

Established Member
Enough of the secret squirrel stuff. If you're going to share videos then share the whole video. If you're going to share a timeslip then show the whole timeslip. You do the same thing over on the M1R site.
grudge car that grudge races, you ever race in one? If I show a whole slip they ban me from the events, cause then everyone can gage how fast the car I race in a grudge race, no one had a gun to you head don't like it gtfo :)

Stopsign32v

Established Member
What a stupid thread. I'm out

Got suckered in because of "Mach 1"

Disappointed with thread. 2/10 would not recommend

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'll guess 5.4x-5.5x, and that's based on stopwatch work (minus some tenths because I realize a stopwatch is a poor base).

blk93

Established Member
Way to many fly down the highway street racers in here. Car sounds great and the pass looks nice and smooth! No doubt that's a 5 sec 1/8 car now go make some money with it.

sutyak

it's soo-tack
Established Member
grudge car that grudge races, you ever race in one? If I show a whole slip they ban me from the events, cause then everyone can gage how fast the car I race in a grudge race, no one had a gun to you head don't like it gtfo :)

You're right, I've never grudge raced. Tell me more about it.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
Love these threads, reminds me of why I love the real old fashion real street grudge where people don't hide behind technicalities and stupid rules just to win a buck. Do you have to apply for TSC badges to get in to? i'm guessing like the internet these events require government style clearance to hide what will most likely go on the internet basically instantly to avoid NASA style classified document leaks. Sounds like an conspiracy crap, post vids of your car! but remember we will cut your balls off if you show a slip because people can't figure that out with video time lapse instantly after you run! Jeez Drag Racing is getting neutered.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
What a stupid thread. I'm out

Got suckered in because of "Mach 1"

Disappointed with thread. 2/10 would not recommend

i LOL'd.

that said... its a money car.... he wont be able to put it to work if everyone knows exactly what it runs max effort.

blk93

Established Member
Love these threads, reminds me of why I love the real old fashion real street grudge where people don't hide behind technicalities and stupid rules just to win a buck. Do you have to apply for TSC badges to get in to? i'm guessing like the internet these events require government style clearance to hide what will most likely go on the internet basically instantly to avoid NASA style classified document leaks. Sounds like an conspiracy crap, post vids of your car! but remember we will cut your balls off if you show a slip because people can't figure that out with video time lapse instantly after you run! Jeez Drag Racing is getting neutered.[/QUOTE
HILARIOUS!! Today's grudge racers spend more money and bet big time cash!!

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Love these threads, reminds me of why I love the real old fashion real street grudge where people don't hide behind technicalities and stupid rules just to win a buck. Do you have to apply for TSC badges to get in to? i'm guessing like the internet these events require government style clearance to hide what will most likely go on the internet basically instantly to avoid NASA style classified document leaks. Sounds like an conspiracy crap, post vids of your car! but remember we will cut your balls off if you show a slip because people can't figure that out with video time lapse instantly after you run! Jeez Drag Racing is getting neutered.
When you bet thousands of dollars per race I'm not about to let the world know exactly what I run. Your "old fashion street grudge" is stoplight racing for mcdonalds money. The money exchanged at the big deal grudge events is more than a lot of peoples yearly income.

iggster

Established Member
When you bet thousands of dollars per race I'm not about to let the world know exactly what I run. Your "old fashion street grudge" is stoplight racing for mcdonalds money. The money exchanged at the big deal grudge events is more than a lot of peoples yearly income.
Exactly... Play it down, act like your broke, only show the slower part of slips. and then bust out hte big cash and the other person gets suckered in and gets drugged and you take their money/pride.

If you play the cards right its what happens. Shit for all i know these same people posting are people who want to race me or know someone, the **** would i post a time slip or even let anyone share the "fastest" slip.

Stock 03 cobra motor with stock mach 1 intake tuned by me smp tuning, it cant be that fast...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Strong & smooth running Mach! You hopefully will do well going forward pulling in decent cash. Grudge racing was pretty popular back when I was back in my early years.

Users who are viewing this thread