• MAC

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • STINGERS

Votes: 41 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jefe

Established Member
Only concern I have is leaks. I cant stand them and seem to get them on occasion. Might as well weld the midpipe to the catback and manifolds...

Jefe

Established Member
wont you loose power with going to a 3 inch over a 2.5 catback?

Thats what I thought and got this response from another Cobra owner:

the back pressure doesnt cause problems on these cars because of the instant tq they make with the blower. No torque or hp is lost. If anything you will gain HP.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
If you want to go with Stingers just buy a set of SLP LM2 mufflers and sell the Bassani mufflers. I just got mine installed today and they sound exactly like the stingers with a little less rasp. They use Ceramic packing as opposed to stainless steel in the stingers. I have mine with a Bassani OR/X and it absolutely screams.

The LM2's are $185 from American Muscle :beer:

Jefe

Established Member
Get a sound clip up if you can please! Id love to keep my 4" tips and just replace the mufflers

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Get a sound clip up if you can please! Id love to keep my 4" tips and just replace the mufflers
I will see if I can get one this Saturday. Thats exactly why I kept the Bassani C/B and just swapped mufflers. Barely cost me anything and I love the 4" Bassani tips.

BlownShelby10

Established Member
bump? anyone think the steeda would sound good on my 03 cobra or do u think it will be to quiet? i want something that has some good sound but not sound like sh*t

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
MAC's sound really good, but they don't sit level to the ground under the IRS when viewed from behind. That has always irked me about them.

Users who are viewing this thread