• MAC

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • STINGERS

Votes: 41 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jefe

Established Member
After searching/watching clips for a few months, I still cant decide. Plus I cant seem to find many clips of the MAC/Borla catbacks with a catted X.

My bassani catback is for sale: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/exhaust-257/566102-bassani-bx-catback-fs.html

Looking to trade for Stingers or I will buy my buddies 3" MAC catback. Help me choose and post vid clips if you have them!:beer:

So far I have had:

01 GT: Flowmasters
02 GT: Stingers
03 Roush: Spintechs
04 Cobra : ?

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
that's not even close...Stingers is what I went with after weeks of research, however, they should be on my car in about a week or 2 since they were on back order...I agree with Chris that there are lots of videos with Stingers out there....

Jefe

Established Member
Cant find any MAC with catted X's primarily.

Jefe

Established Member

GSPsnFORDs

Established Member
The 3" MAC c/b with prochamber sounds really good! Hell, even the 2.5" c/b sounds good as well. I think there was a video on streetfire.net with that combo. I was really considering that combo but decided on the stingers instead. Getting ready to swap the stock H for Bassani catted X. Can't wait!

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Out of those two I would do the stingers. I also like the way the regular non stinger borla catback sounds. Mac doesnt sound bad, but looks and fits terrible!

svt2ner

Established Member
Mac and plenty of people have a catted x with them. Just everyone and their mom has stingers and bassani theres no room for us to post :burn:

svt2ner

Established Member
Out of those two I would do the stingers. I also like the way the regular non stinger borla catback sounds. Mac doesnt sound bad, but looks and fits terrible!

Thats some misinformation, mac fits just as good if anything better than the other cat-backs on the market. Sure any catback wont fit right because People just seem to always be in such a damn rush to install it.

Jefe

Established Member
Mac and plenty of people have a catted x with them. Just everyone and their mom has stingers and bassani theres no room for us to post :burn:

Post some if you have them!
Thats some misinformation, mac fits just as good if anything better than the other cat-backs on the market. Sure any catback wont fit right because People just seem to always be in such a damn rush to install it.
9.9 out 10 people here will say MAC fitment is horrible unless you line it up perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread