Ludacris MURDERED Lil Wayne....NWS(language)

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
How about we go on over to a REAL rap forum and start a poll there??

Lets say rapworlds.....we'll compare my list of rappers to your garbage list and see what they say.

I mean come on, Bun B is a world wide legend. :lol1:

Yeah you probably know everyone on the site. My list has probably sold over a billion cds combined while your's is barely known. Looks like the only garbage there is is whats coming out of your mouth.

HamMach1

Established Member
Let me start by saying that Lil Wayne is terribad.

Yeah you probably know everyone on the site. My list has probably sold over a billion cds combined while your's is barely known. Looks like the only garbage there is is whats coming out of your mouth.

First off, I'm not reading through the whole thread, but by judging what you are saying here, you feel that because an artist is popular and sells more records than another, they are classified as "good"?

SlowP38

Established Member
Let me start by saying that Lil Wayne is terribad.

First off, I'm not reading through the whole thread, but by judging what you are saying here, you feel that because an artist is popular and sells more records than another, they are classified as "good"?

Man I was just about to post that. Record sells does not mean it's good. Just means they have a good promo department and half the people buying it buy it because the other lemmings are. Talib Kwali and Mos Def's stuff is better than anything some shrub like Paul Wall or Mike Jones ever put out but they probably have out sold them.

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Nobody will buy that much garbage period. For dum dum to say that his no name list is better than a list of vets is retarded.

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Luda is pretty good, Lil Wayne way overhyped evey song of his has his voice electrosynthisized? Eminem is by far the best lyrical rapper in the game IMO, if you need reminded just pop in "The Eminem Show" and you'll quickly understand.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Luda is pretty good, Lil Wayne way overhyped evey song of his has his voice electrosynthisized? Eminem is by far the best lyrical rapper in the game IMO, if you need reminded just pop in "The Eminem Show" and you'll quickly understand.

I have to disagree on the eminem part. Have you heard his latest stuff? When you make a song about putting gerbils in your but you lose credit. His first two cd's are the only ones I can listen to every song. Imo eminem has lost the hunger and spirit he had with his first two cd's. "hi kids, do you like violence? Wanna see me stick 9 inch nails through each one of my eyelids? Wanna copy me and do exactly what I did? Try CID and get ****ed up worse than my LIFE is." Bring back the old eminem!

HamMach1

Established Member
Nobody will buy that much garbage period. For dum dum to say that his no name list is better than a list of vets is retarded.

Uh bro... nobody hears Method Man and Redman anymore? Both of them just dropped an album within the last 2 years... both of which were solid (especially Method Man's album). Bun B is the best rapper? Oh lawd that made me giggle. Oh and BTW, rap that came from the south has to be one of the worst things that happened to hip-hop IMO. Obviously there are a couple of exceptions, but they are definitely the laughing stock of hip-hop right now.

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Nobody will buy that much garbage period.

Bum B sold 98,000 copies of Trill, so you're wrong. People do buy that much garbage.

For dum dum to say that his no name list is better than a list of vets is retarded.

You better go back and look at my list, son, and you'll see who the Vets are. Bum B isnt one of them.

Last edited:

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Forget this clown lets get back to the music

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFKeSZm8kpI&feature=related]YouTube - Jedi Mind Tricks Ft. GZA - On the Eve of War[/ame]

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGOARSKz098&feature=related]YouTube - sick jacken feat. killah priest - angels and demons[/ame]

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
Uh bro... nobody hears Method Man and Redman anymore? Both of them just dropped an album within the last 2 years... both of which were solid (especially Method Man's album). Bun B is the best rapper? Oh lawd that made me giggle. Oh and BTW, rap that came from the south has to be one of the worst things that happened to hip-hop IMO. Obviously there are a couple of exceptions, but they are definitely the laughing stock of hip-hop right now.

Man I was just about to post that. Record sells does not mean it's good. Just means they have a good promo department and half the people buying it buy it because the other lemmings are. Talib Kwali and Mos Def's stuff is better than anything some shrub like Paul Wall or Mike Jones ever put out but they probably have out sold them.

:beer::beer::beer:

Throw up some of your favorite songs, I'm interested in seeing what you guys are rockin.

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng2M4DTCnJc"]YouTube - Celph Titled Ft. Oktober Zero -So Cold[/ame]

HamMach1

Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHReQQnMVQo]YouTube - Mos Def, Talib Kweli & Common - Respiration[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmZDOp7prfk]YouTube - Common - The Game: Regular Version, Closed Captioned[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread