Ludacris MURDERED Lil Wayne....NWS(language)

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tunedprt91

Established Member
I heard this song the other day and Ludacris killed wayne lyrically imo. Ludacris is one of the few rappers that I think actually puts thought into his music. Wayne did ok too but not as good. Anyone agree?

Oh and to the people who hate rap listen to the song and see if this would be one of the few rap songs you can tolerate. Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pfr8C9yuQ]YouTube - Last Of A Dying Breed- Ludacris ft. Lil Wayne (download here)[/ame]

T.I.

Im not really that much of a T.I fan but I will say his lyrics ive been hearing lately from him are pretty good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1whVI_cTLc]YouTube - T.I.-Im Illy (w/ Lyrics)[/ame]

T-PAIN
Like T.I I dont really listen to T-pain all that much but I like this song of his. I hate how everyone is using the auto-tune(voice changer) but it seems like t-pain does a good job at it.

The reason I post this vid below is because I really like the vid. Its not the normal vid you see with money flying everywhere, cars, and women. I like the song but I REALLY like the computer editing in this vid. Enjoy:beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjTBH4_4pO0&feature=related]YouTube - T-Pain featuring Ludacris - Chopped N Skrewed[/ame]

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
rap music = the great teacher of unacceptable ethnic slurs to the rest of society.

It's okay if you are into rap.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
rap music = the great teacher of unacceptable ethnic slurs to the rest of society.

I dont tell people what not to listen to because I couldnt care less. Did you listen to the first song Like I asked though? Im not telling you to like rap just wanted your opinion on the songs and vids I posted not about Rap in general..

I listen to every type of music: Rap, hip hop, R&B, oldies, metal, rock-soft rock, classical, techno, and a little bit of country. Theres more but I cant think of any. I like all music :beer:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Luda is cool man. IDK why more people don't like him. I've been listening to his music since his 1st album. Back for the 1st time!

DTP BABY!!!

EDIT: T.I. is good too. I like most of his music.

Last edited:

yoda

Boost Lee Roy
Established Member
Luda> TI, lilwayne... I never understood why Lil wayne is regard as high as he is as a rapper. Luda could be the best in the game if he wanted to. I cant stand rap music anymore, its way to commercial with no substance.The last albums i bought was Nas, common, game, and Ludas newest. I've been listening to more R&B then anything.I'll be picking up the new Anthany Hamilton on the 16th.

SADF

Established Member
My favorite is Bun B and I think is way underated and is a true lyricist. Luda, T.I., and Wayne are all good.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I think Luda's punchlines and delivery make him better than Wayne. As of late, Wayne's crying-delivery doesn't always get it done. I think T.I. is just as good but uses a different delivery which still works for.

I have all 3 artist music that they've put out and it amazing how much they have all developed their craft.....thanks for the post

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member

not all rap music is like that man. i see you have your blind fold on, didnt even give the song a chance.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
not all rap music is like that man. i see you have your blind fold on, didnt even give the song a chance.

For the most part you can look at what area they are from and determine their opinion, even though Luda represents GA lmfao....I know Rap is looked down on as music in a lot of places

Users who are viewing this thread