Lucky Timing!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Listening to the audio and heard that 2nd horn and went, what?

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I also expected something else to happen once they showed both trains and still had 47,000 minutes to go on the video. Maybe an idiot going "I got this" and then getting shit whipped by train #2. Oh well. Cant get it all....haha

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely not 1 in a million. Maybe, 1 in a thousand.

#trainsaregay

Sorry to be a downer.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
When I was in college I was in a hurry to leave and there was a back way out of the school that would shoot you onto the interstate that no one seemed to know about. There were train tracks you had to cross to get onto it and I caught them with a train like halfway through. I waited a minute or so and right as it passed another train going the same direction but slower was on the second track. So I had to wait a few more minutes.

Not a good story at all, but we are on the subject of slightly uncommon things that aren't interesting so I figured I would add to it.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
We had a train sitting with the gates down for an extended period when a couple dudes got impatient and went around the gates.

The other train doing 58 didn’t have a chance to even dump the air. Heard that one was pretty brutal because there were a handful of mow guys just yards away.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
When I was in college I was in a hurry to leave and there was a back way out of the school that would shoot you onto the interstate that no one seemed to know about. There were train tracks you had to cross to get onto it and I caught them with a train like halfway through. I waited a minute or so and right as it passed another train going the same direction but slower was on the second track. So I had to wait a few more minutes.

Not a good story at all, but we are on the subject of slightly uncommon things that aren't interesting so I figured I would add to it.

Your semi-involuntary voluntary contribution is noted with mild interest.

Users who are viewing this thread