Ls2 vette vs 03 cobra

whipplecharged0

Established Member
Wow a lot of speculation here lol. I guess I can join in on the fun. I've raced quite a few corvettes since I've had my car. Seems to be the only cars in my area willing to race me besides the ricers. Except for a h/c/I corvette I have not had a close race with any of them. Have put many lengths on all the corvettes I've raced except for the h/c/I one which was ugly for me. This debate can go either way all the time. Prime example. Last time I went to the track I witnessed a GS LS3 run a 14.4@109. Driver makes a huge difference on how every car runs.

To the OP good kill

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
I'll go against that I beat an ls3 vette when I had my cobra he had a fast intake,cai,long tubes and x pipe and I had 2.76,4lb,cai,and x pipe and exhaust. I had him by a nose

I had a very similar experience with a friend in his ls3, got him by a nose multiple times. We are both average drivers and he made 430ish rwhp with headers/exhaust. I can see his car taking mine with a better driver behind the wheel, of course after 120 or so staying in front is impossible!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread