Lowest Production Number

jwlast

Established Member
I got number 210 of the 2003 terminator production run. Got the different air vents .......curious what numbers are out there.

jwlast

Established Member
Early 2003s had adjustable center interior vents; adjustment lever was removed after that.

Early run 2003s came with a trunk cargo net. Diggin this piece.......factory must have known they were going to stop supplying because I got three total.

Early 2003s came with a black antenna; then changed to silver.

svtrookie

Established Member
Early 2003s had adjustable center interior vents; adjustment lever was removed after that.

Early run 2003s came with a trunk cargo net. Diggin this piece.......factory must have known they were going to stop supplying because I got three total.

I did not even know that! Interesting....I have everything described and my car is #510. Cool info!

Rich'sTRsvt

Established Member

Huh, never knew that. I have the vents and black antenna, but no cargo net. Could have been lost by previous owner or dealership.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Do you have a picture of the trunk cargo net?

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
hmm dang I'm #1396, guess they ran out of cargo nets! I do have the adjustable center vents and black antenna thankfully

quad

Established Member
are you sure about that? I thught the silver antennas and door keyholes weren't silver until the 04s

19,140 units of awesome
My 03 came with a sliver antenna but it was one of the last 03s.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
We have #2 on here and he's still active.
Mine has a black antenna and locks, adjustable vent and a cargo net.

cj428mach

Established Member
I bought my cargo net off ebay as a barely used one in the ford packaging. Best $30 I ever spent as I have all my cleaning supplies, rags, and my pump gas pulley/belt in it.

cobra940

Calgarian Cobra
Established Member
Does anyone know where I could purchase a cargo net hook? Mine came with the cargo net but I think when they installed my stereo they broke one of the net hooks off

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread