Lowest Mileage Cobras

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I noticed the high mileage Cobra thread, I thought I post this thread for low mileage Terminators. I know these cars should be driven, but I know alot of owners didn't buy them as daily drivers. Garage queens and week-end cruisers chime in? My 03 Cobra has only 1134 miles (1826 Kms)
DSCN1986.gif

what, you drive it once a year?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, to the original poster.....you've got one of the lowest mileage Terminators in existence. But.....think of all the fun you've missed out on not driving it more often. If I still had mine there is no way I could possibly not want to take it out pretty much every day. ;-)

I give some of you credit for keeping the mileage down. You're definitely a minority. :beer:

Ryushin

Established Member
Glad to hear that a lot of you are keeping the mileage down. When I hit 200K miles on mine, I'll be sure to pick one of them up. I drive mine every chance I get, barring sand or ice on the road. These cars are just way to much fun to drive.

tgasTT

Established Member
Wow, to the original poster.....you've got one of the lowest mileage Terminators in existence. But.....think of all the fun you've missed out on not driving it more often. If I still had mine there is no way I could possibly not want to take it out pretty much every day. ;-)

I give some of you credit for keeping the mileage down. You're definitely a minority. :beer:

So I'm not the only one with low miles, CobraBob, I wish I could have more fun with it! But I intend to keep the miles low, It might sound kinda funny(and a waste) but I enjoy just looking at it while its parked in my garage....lol :D ...wife thinks I'm crazy :bash:

Last edited:

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
2003 Vert.
Bough on 5-26-04 (03 leftover) with 17.4 miles.
6,871.3 as it sits in the garage right now.

ITL Cobra

Established Member
I have 2984 on my DSG 03.. I wish I had more time to drive it:coolman:

Last edited:

zonk22

Established Member
there is a fine line between a cherry car and a car that was never enjoyed. Mine has almost 12K and I wish I could find more time to drive it.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
there is a fine line between a cherry car and a car that was never enjoyed. Mine has almost 12K and I wish I could find more time to drive it.

+65,000 on this. I hate garage queens. Low miles is one thing but some are just crazy. Only reason mine is as low as it is, is because I only get to drive it about 30 days a year when I am home on vacation. Once I am done out here tho I will drive the piss out of both of them.

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
59XX here SY 04 cobra. My 93 feature vert has 30,987 miles on it. And my 69 superbee has 91XXX original miles but the motor and trany are long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread