Lowest Mileage Cobras

MikeW

Established Member
Picked up my vert new six years ago this month.. it now has 12,030 miles. Seems like 26-27k on the 03 coupe I picked up a few months ago.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
Just rolled over 10K here, I may only drive it a couple times a month at best, but when I do I'll run thru 2 tanks of fuel in a weekend.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I feel like i never drive my car and i have 16k on my car. I bought it with 6800 miles 3 years ago. So i average just over 3000 miles a year.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Hey just a little more than my Cobra....but my 90 5.0LX has 50952 miles (82000 kms) a few more than your fox.

Yeah you gotta take care of the ones you love. HA HA. I get to enjoy mine just not as much as I would like. All it has seem to do here this year is rain. Every weekend I can't wait to get here to take the cars out and it rains. I did get both of them out to a show the first weekend in June but that was the only time.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Mine is sitting at about 25K miles, and it's my daily driver! Luckily I have a nice short commute ~ 15miles round trip, with a 4day work week :)

I like to tell people that I have a "one gallon per day commute". $4.50 per day is MUCH cheaper than a car payment. Not to mention much more fun :)

coild

Established Member
16,500 on my '03.
Bought in in October of 2006 with 11,900 miles.
Only drive it about 2 or 3 times a month in good weather.
But when I do, I drive it like it was designed to be driven!

DVP03Cobra

Established Member
A friend of mine who bought his white '03 about the same time I got my DSG (Aug/Sept. '03) told me last week that he had only 540 miles on the clock!

BlownReptile

Established Member
Not mine personally, but there is an '04 Mystichrome Vert for sale at a dealership down the street from my house being sold right now new(never been titled) with 218 miles on it. Still has the new warranty as its from the Ford dealership and has never been titled.
The manager said they were trying to save it with the GT40 they have in the back storage somewhere as part of a collection, but i guess they decided they were going to sell it instead. Every week i consider getting it,...

Wow. Now thats a find. The Mystichrome Cobra is my favorite mustang of all time...what are they selling it for?

99_LS1

Established Member
I'll be hitting 8k sometime within the next two weeks. Bought the car in April with 6k on it.

DocB

Established Member
My buddy sold his 04 Coupe last January with 17 miles on it.
Says he wishes he would have known I was looking for one.
Me too. But I'm glad I got mine because I love the color, I know the original owner and the car since he bought it new, and he did alot of the mods I would have done anyway.

5.0 guy

Established Member
!16,000 on the 03 bought new in March 03,9,000 on 03 Srt-10 and 300 on 08 GT-500. My father in law has an 04 Viper he has had since new and now has 260,000 miles on the clock, the car has one heck of a history and is still a daily Summer driver!

CLOCKWO12K

Custom User Title
Established Member
Wow. Now thats a find. The Mystichrome Cobra is my favorite mustang of all time...what are they selling it for?

they have it listed at 46, but due to the dealership actually selling a car out from under me (different cobra i was going to buy), they said they'd let it go for 39,...still thinking about it. i just dont want to waste the money on it cuz i wouldnt ever want to drive it, but cant afford to spend 39 on a car just to let it sit in my garage and make it a part of a collection.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread