Lowest Dyno Ever

98ss88mm

Established Member
Stock the car made 352, Stainless works Longtubes and Catback, Lund mail order tune, shaftmaster DS, 382. Opened the air box and made 392.

6MT with 3.31s ...

Mikki.jpg

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Dyno's are tuning tools. Try not to get caught up in the numbers gain.

If you want to make sure you're car is running well and healthy, take it to the track. The trap speed based on vehicle weight will give you wheel hp far more accurate than what a dyno will.

KenB

Established Member
I wouldn't be concerned with the number, more with the gains. And those look inline with the mods.

What kind of dyno?

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
O/P as most have stated your results should show most at the track. All dynojets are gonna be calibrated slighty different across the board. What were the conditions when you made this pull?

BV600

Established Member
33rwhp 16rwtq With full exhaust isnt that bad on a mail order tune. Its just number though, take it to the track.

Falcon Fixer

Established Member
My car has the headers and cat back. It has their hi flow cats.
Steeeda intake and their aggressive tune.
422hp / 387tq.

98ss88mm

Established Member
Sucks because my friend made 416 on the same dyno with less mods lol. Im sure there is a lot left on the table with a real tune and CAI but I dont see it making 430~ like i wanted to see.

98ss88mm

Established Member
Its pretty rich, he said it was around 12.1-12.3 WOT but im not 100% on it. I dont have a wideband yet either, so like i said clearly there is some room to go but im not really concerned with that, more so that the car made 352 stock. Id have to look for the build date.. dont know off my head.

Im still going to put a blower on it, so all of this doesnt matter much in the end. Just not what I expected to see. Hopefully it will bring the pain with the blower and a real tune.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Lets just face it, your car is a princess blue so they cut the power back because they knew someone like you was going to drive it. LMAO JK

Dont worry to much about the numbers, I will bust ur balls tho. Think of it this way, it doesnt stall every 2 secs like the SS and the gas guage works. WINNING!

Always come get this nitrous plate or put the novi on it! ;)

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Hard not to be dissapponted. I would be too. Are there any other dyno shops around? I would blow more money just to see. Anyways still nice gains non the less

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Mike, let's hook up my laptop to your car and data log it to see what the spark advance is.

We can also lean it out 2%, and add spark if required.

kingnut

Established Member
Sucks because my friend made 416 on the same dyno with less mods lol. Im sure there is a lot left on the table with a real tune and CAI but I dont see it making 430~ like i wanted to see.

ouch. yeah thats not good.

98ss88mm

Established Member
Ordering a JLT and its going on the dyno for a tune. Lets see what happens with it, im curious. Plus, I just calculated monies and the blower isnt looking good! ha

Users who are viewing this thread