Lowering springs for the Boss?

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
I installed the P Springs Friday night, rears only. After driving it around yesterday, I measured the wheel gap (I measured it before the springs also). Went from 3.5" to 2.5", so pretty much an exact 1" drop. The ride is the same I think. I couldn't tell that it was any different in harshness. Leveled the car out pretty well too, so I'm happy with them.

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

medium800.jpg

jayman33

I'm putting the Hotchkis kit on the Boss along with Ground Control CC plates. Putting on the Hotchkis kit upper and lower control arms and adj PHB. Should stiffen it up a bit.

65sohc

Established Member
I have thought about just doing the rear springs on my 2013 Boss also.. Which steeda springs did you go with? I just want to level the car... Also, do you have a photos.. Thanks.

I used the Steeda Boss rears. I think the spring rate is around 9 lbs./inch higher. It dropped the rear exactly how much they said it would: 0.8". So the rear fender to ground went from 29 1/8" to 28 2/8". Front is 28 1/8". It looks exactly like the picture of the rear P-spring car.

Jroc

Established Member
I used the Steeda Boss rears. I think the spring rate is around 9 lbs./inch higher. It dropped the rear exactly how much they said it would: 0.8". So the rear fender to ground went from 29 1/8" to 28 2/8". Front is 28 1/8". It looks exactly like the picture of the rear P-spring car.

2/8 is actually 1/4 when talking fractions. lol

.250 is decimals.

Users who are viewing this thread