Lowering spring ?

BADSEED

Established Member
So ive been looking to buy ford k-spring but heard even with upgraded shocks car will still be bouncy. Ive read on forums that coilovers are they way to go to keep ride quality close to stock. What should i do???

BMR Tech

What are you using the car for?

BMR Springs with Strange Struts and Shocks will give you stock like ride when you want it. Then you can stiffen the Rebound up and have a combo that out handles the stock stuff by good margin. Then you can take it to the drag-strip and rip off 1.3 sixties.

tkeinia

Established Member
kelly will the stange-viking combo work on a boss? thinking of replacing the stock boss adj stuff. i already have the bmr springs and bmr uca, mount, lca, relocation brackets and adj sway.

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I've been running the BMR springs in mine for a few months and I will say, I love the ride. Not harsh at all, I was able to cut a 1.57 60ft on them too with stock shocks/struts. I have abused my car for the last few months and the ride has never changed.

Recently, I changed a few things because I am going more towards drag and will be rocking the Strange shocks/struts.

OP, I can set you up on everything and take it from first hand experience, this set up is one of my favorite rides ever!

Gradyh

WTB MY21/22 order
Established Member
I have BMR SP009 and Beef cake is having a sale on strange single adjustable fronts, and double adjustable rears. like above its stock ride and MAYBE even better ride and handling.

529457_432237853564084_1731697615_n1_zpsb4df862a.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread