Love Death and Robots on Netflix

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
There's some interpretation videos on Youtube if anyone is interested but it seems most people here understand what the meaning of most were. Seems like the series is getting a lot of attention too, so should be good for another season hopefully.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Rewatched Beyond the Aquila Rift, then watched a youtube video about it, and watched it again. There are some interesting easter eggs. The creature's true form is visible several times in the dream/simulation. One as a shadow while she is walking towards him, and another in the lounge looking through the glass.

GodStang

Established Member
Rewatched Beyond the Aquila Rift, then watched a youtube video about it, and watched it again. There are some interesting easter eggs. The creature's true form is visible several times in the dream/simulation. One as a shadow while she is walking towards him, and another in the lounge looking through the glass.

And I will be rewatching that one. My question is in that one when his Shipmate starts yelling that it's not real is that his subconscious saying it or can they interact with each other in the "dream state"?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
And I will be rewatching that one. My question is in that one when his Shipmate starts yelling that it's not real is that his subconscious saying it or can they interact with each other in the "dream state"?
My take on the crewmate, especially after watching a video about it, is that she has already gone through this "loop" multiple times and recognizes the creature. The crew is actually interacting directly. Her body appears relatively fresh when he sees the "real world" too. What I'm not sure of is if the creature is consuming them, or legit trying to care for them in their final resting places.

I'm loving the layers and what ifs the more I think about them. A short format video really leaves a lot to interpretation and imagination !

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
That song choice for Beyond the Aquila rift too. Its been stuck in my head for days now...

quad

Established Member
I really liked this episode. Spoiler alert: Don't watch if you plan to see this on Netflix because it is not the entire episode.

After their car breaks down in the desert, two salesmen take a dreamlike voyage to the dawn of time.

Users who are viewing this thread