Love Death and Robots on Netflix

scotp71

Established Member
Nope. I'm sick and tired of Hollywood shoving the same old "Men are bad, women are good" story down my throat. It's beyond played out and I was disappointed two minutes into the first episode because it was already clear how it going to go. And sure enough it did. If you're a man (especially a white man) you're evil. If you're a woman, or even better a lesbian, well you're the hero of course because you fight against all the evil men. Pass.

lilcoop03

Established Member
Nope. I'm sick and tired of Hollywood shoving the same old "Men are bad, women are good" story down my throat. It's beyond played out and I was disappointed two minutes into the first episode because it was already clear how it going to go. And sure enough it did. If you're a man (especially a white man) you're evil. If you're a woman, or even better a lesbian, well you're the hero of course because you fight against all the evil men. Pass.

I get that, but I enjoyed it anyway for the pure entertainment value. I mean its just animation, after all..

lilcoop03

Established Member
Which do you all think was the worst? I’m stuck between the yogurt one and Zima Blue, with the Witness in a close third.

Agree with you 100%

Zima Blue was really a What in the ****? one, especially with the pool cleaner thing Lmao

scotp71

Established Member
I did enjoy the visuals. CGI just keeps getting better and better, no doubt. I just wish they would've taken a different direction or at least started off with a different episode so I didn't get disgusted and give up on the series right off the bat. Oh well.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Bruh at the end of the day.. it’s a cartoon lol

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I was going to mention this too but it was only relavant in maybe 3 or 4 of the episodes from what I remember. They really pushed the "women are badasses" theme and went over the top to make all the heros women. I just dont know if it is worth bitching about anymore, just have to look past it and put my toxic masculinity in check lol.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
I was going to mention this too but it was only relavant in maybe 3 or 4 of the episodes from what I remember. They really pushed the "women are badasses" theme and went over the top to make all the heros women. I just dont know if it is worth bitching about anymore, just have to look past it and put my toxic masculinity in check lol.

i didnt think they were any better because they were women. i dont think they wouldve been better if they werent.

its the story that matters, not if the lead character as a muff or not.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Finished it last night.

Maybe 6 were good, a few were okay, the rest were meh...

Maybe it’s the nostalgia from the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror when Lisa’s tooth grows a tiny society, but I enjoyed Ice Age.

blk02edge

Established Member
Im suprised nobody has complained about the '3 robots' and the man made climate change destruction of man kind lol.

Ive only really enjoyed the 'suits' one so far

lilcoop03

Established Member
Im suprised nobody has complained about the '3 robots' and the man made climate change destruction of man kind lol.

Suits was cool. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

At first I was rolling my eyes. But if you go a few layers deep it’s actually making fun of people who think like that.

blk02edge

Established Member
At first I was rolling my eyes. But if you go a few layers deep it’s actually making fun of people who think like that.
I never fully turn my brain on when watching TV, I'm always multitasking so I did not pick up on that

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I liked 3 Robots, Suits, Sonnies Edge, Lucky 13, and Ice Age.

Couple others had a chance, and a few didn’t.

Edit: Aquila Rift had nice cans.

GodStang

Established Member
My first episode was the 3 robots and thought it was halirous. Zima Blue is my next one. Love Shape shifters, Lucky 13 had unreal graphics especially with Simira Worley. It really looks just like her. Really liked beyond the Aquila Rift.

Fish night and helping hand were meh. Sucker of souls I thought was funny.

The CGI on many of them was just insane.

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I have watched roughly 6 so far. I have liked most of them so far, definitely an interesting concept that you never know what you are going to get.

Users who are viewing this thread