Louisville Active Shooter in Progress

MG0h3

Established Member
His father was a high school basketball coach and made anti gun posts a few hours before the shooting. Another Bright sunshine filled child of a Democrat. He also had multiple concussions growing up.

From his bf bouncing his head off the headboard?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Recently got a security announcement to stay safe as a non-employ person got into an altercation with an employee in the parking lot.

AKA: Homeless Druggie Piece of Shit probably looking for unlocked cars to rob.
I had a homeless dude ask to use the bathroom, I said sure. A few minutes later I see a few police cars driving back and forth. Went outside and one stopped at the entrance door and asked If I saw anyone. Laughing I said does he have two different colored shoes on and he said yeah, I told him he's using our bathroom. About five cops came in and extracted him. He was chill and they just walked him outside and talked for a while and let him go. Few weeks later another homeless guy came in the building on the other side and the plant manager caught him taking a bath in the sink by the coffee maker. He kicked him out but that dude was off his nut threatening to beat him to death so we called the cops.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I’ve had plenty of concussions, and I don’t think about actually hurting or killing anyone.

But what kind, if any of psychological drugs was this guy on? That could explain a lot.
Yeah i have my share...like 5 lol...and never gone crazy...then again im NOT gay or trans either so there is that

Last edited:

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
And the beat goes on....

But they are harmless people I tell ya...

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
Next company town hall I may send an anonymous question about what my +$100B company is doing about safety. We have no armed security and dozen of entry ways that just need an employee badge.

We have a ZERO weapons/gun policy that extends to employee vehicles and includes shit like box cutters.

Kinda bullshit.

Bro **** that

2 out of my 3 body men have that thang on em

I got mine in my top drawer of my desk

Coworker the same

So with zero security, what they gonna do? Persuade the intruder to ‘just leave, man’ ?

wckdvnm

Established Member
Bro **** that

2 out of my 3 body men have that thang on em

I got mine in my top drawer of my desk

Coworker the same

So with zero security, what they gonna do? Persuade the intruder to ‘just leave, man’ ?

I now live in northwest AZ in a heavy red county and ALL of the employers I have worked for say you can’t even have it in your car and someone was terminated ok the spot for reporting their car had been broken into and their firearm stolen. Most don’t even let you bring your own knife to work even though Arizona does not view knives as weapons but as a tool.
Instead we have to do the BS “run, hide, fight” active shooter training which at one employer I laughed and mentioned if I could just carry my gun on my person but concealed I’d have a better chance “fighting”… they didn’t like that and thought it wasn’t funny. Then it was followed by the new “be nice to trans people” videos of which I wanted my gun to un-alive myself as people had been fired for it already and I have the habit of NGAF about how people feel lol

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I now live in northwest AZ in a heavy red county and ALL of the employers I have worked for say you can’t even have it in your car and someone was terminated ok the spot for reporting their car had been broken into and their firearm stolen. Most don’t even let you bring your own knife to work even though Arizona does not view knives as weapons but as a tool.
Instead we have to do the BS “run, hide, fight” active shooter training which at one employer I laughed and mentioned if I could just carry my gun on my person but concealed I’d have a better chance “fighting”… they didn’t like that and thought it wasn’t funny. Then it was followed by the new “be nice to trans people” videos of which I wanted my gun to un-alive myself as people had been fired for it already and I have the habit of NGAF about how people feel lol

There are lots of people who need to
*checks quote*
unalive themselves in this world.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
My manager (who carries) initially told me I needed to stop bringing my gun into the shop when he first came on the job. I told him I wasn't leaving my gun in the car where the car was off the lot in another parking area that we used and he initially said "then don't bring it with you". I pushed back on that considering he had moved from Wisconsin and I had been working in this area for the last 10 years and said no chance. For a few days I parked my car in the lot where we had no room and left my gun in the car and it only took a few days of him getting used to the city to tell me to keep my gun on me because he realized me closing at night by myself was actually dangerous without a firearm.

He's a good guy and we are friends now, but that initial meeting and starting to work together was him trying to carry out the boss' orders and eventually he told my boss to pound sand on the employees not carrying in the shop because it's so bad out here. We actually just had an Enterprise Kia Sorento get stolen off our lot on Friday after it was brought to us because the cats got stolen. The car got completely stripped and is a total. They stripped and left it on the road behind our shop where we do our teat drives and there is a huge homeless encampment.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Think this is isolated? Trans literally saying he will kill you if you confront it about using the women's restroom.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
He's a good guy and we are friends now, but that initial meeting and starting to work together was him trying to carry out the boss' orders and eventually he told my boss to pound sand on the employees not carrying in the shop because it's so bad out here. We actually just had an Enterprise Kia Sorento get stolen off our lot on Friday after it was brought to us because the cats got stolen. The car got completely stripped and is a total. They stripped and left it on the road behind our shop where we do our teat drives and there is a huge homeless encampment.
He will stab you in the back. You can bank on it.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He will stab you in the back. You can bank on it.

Trust me, it's a cautious friendship. Been thrown under the bus by him a few times but I called him out for it every time. It's not a friendship that will be forever. One of us will move on and that will be it.

Users who are viewing this thread