Lots 'o' turbo install and new pics

JasonSnake

Established Member
:cuss::mj::fm::fm:

Where............. are........... those...........VIDS!!!!!!!!! :(

allgo90

Established Member
hey im planning on going with the same kit and had a few questions. did you upgrade to the MM k member or did you get the exact kit they sell?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
hey im planning on going with the same kit and had a few questions. did you upgrade to the MM k member or did you get the exact kit they sell?

I went with the UPR unit.

Looks great!! What happened to the saleen wheels?

Like an idiot I got rid of them. I def hope to put some back on the car in the future though :thumbsup:

Hey hows the upr k member, does the car handle better is it noisier? does it sucks ass?

It's fine. Anyone that moans and complains about a modded car making noises is def in the wrong hobby. I have no problems with my K-member and i honestly dont know how it could 'suck ass' but to answer your question i'd go with No.

You get to keep the AC with the Hellion kit, right?

YUP :pepper:

Car looks good man. I wish I would have gone turbo when I did the blower.

It's def fun times man. Who knows. I may be sellin my car here soon so you could always buy it....

+1 :beer:

Nice! In for some dyno #'s :)

As soon as i get some time bro. I'm busy finishin up school and just got done moving back home.

Did you end up coming or are you still planning to come. Let me know cause ill be at central quite a bit

It's looking more and more unlikely. Had a semi-falling out with the misses and i'm trying my best to get back on her good graces. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread