Lots 'o' turbo install and new pics

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
holy mama jezus

haha. thats what she said

Very nice. I'm really feeling the exhaust tips. I hate the huge bazooka tips. It looks nice.

yea man. i'm with ya on that. it's funny when people hear my exhaust coming outta lil 2.5 inch tips and they expect something bigger. personally i love how they look sittin neatly tucked up next to the bumper.

coolguy10786

Established Member
3rd weekend of July there is a Huge mustang show/event called the northwest roundup in bellevue. It would definitely make it worth the trip. I should be in town most of July so let me know when it gets close.

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
3rd weekend of July there is a Huge mustang show/event called the northwest roundup in bellevue. It would definitely make it worth the trip. I should be in town most of July so let me know when it gets close.

I know a girl out there in E-burg and one of her good girlfriends that lives in Bellevue now drives a Sonic blue KB 2.2 Cobra. I'll def have to look into it now.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Wow:bowdown: It looks like it takes up less room then a S/C. Did it come as a complete kit or is it something you pieced together?

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
I would like to hear a sound clip of the turbo and exhaust. Is the exhaust mellow or pretty loud?

Did you have to use the stock manifolds or could you have gone with another shorty style header?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
I would like to hear a sound clip of the turbo and exhaust. Is the exhaust mellow or pretty loud?

Did you have to use the stock manifolds or could you have gone with another shorty style header?

I had my flowmasters with a off road X before and it was raspy as hell and sounded like a dump truck with a jake break when i shifted gears and i hated it. Now since i've got no X or H it sounds much better and it's quieted down the flowmasters a bit and givin my exhaust a much deeper tone.

My flowmasters are staying on there for the time being until i have the chance to install a pair of magnapacks that i just picked up.

You can use a shorty header with the hellion setup but the stock manifolds are what is suggested you use. After their testing they actually saw a small loss of power with shorty headers compared to stock manifolds.

COBRASVT

Established Member
Looks great! But.....

DSC_0092_modified.jpg

No?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
LoL. Nah it's not in danger of melting. It's been on the car for a month and it's good. I think you may actually be the 20th person to say that to me though, haha.

COBRASVT

Established Member
LoL. Nah it's not in danger of melting. It's been on the car for a month and it's good. I think you may actually be the 20th person to say that to me though, haha.

I figured I would be. :D I know that's some hard azz plastic/nylon that the thing's made of, but still, I'd have thought the turbo would be hot enough. :)

Looks freakin awesome though!

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
I figured I would be. :D I know that's some hard azz plastic/nylon that the thing's made of, but still, I'd have thought the turbo would be hot enough. :)

Looks freakin awesome though!

Good looking out though! :thumbsup:

Yea i thought the same thing originally too. Thanks on the compliments!

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
ive always loved the look of ur car! i really like the black on ur rear end. what kind of paint did u use for that?

have fun with ur new setup! any ideas on what numbers it will make?

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
looks familiar;-)

Haha. True that. How's your car doin?

ive always loved the look of ur car! i really like the black on ur rear end. what kind of paint did u use for that?

have fun with ur new setup! any ideas on what numbers it will make?

Thanks man. The previous owner did the black on the rear. Just used a black paint w/o a clear coat on top.

looks goodk, cant wait to see it run at the track!

You and me both man. First i've gotta find some 3.27s to put in the car instead of these 4.10s

Users who are viewing this thread