Lost 40lbs *pics*

SikO2

Established Member
Awesome job OP! It takes a lot of work and dedication to build a body the way you want it. Don't forget them traps, lol. Only thing I saw that looked behind the rest of the bunch. I'm an avid lifter also. Love it man, its the best feeling ever. I'm 5'10 190lbs 10-12%bf

Jack Burton

Established Member
NO!!!!!!!!

Cut the diet soda, substitute fruit juice, in moderation, and skim milk
The irony. Fruit juice and skim milk in the same sentence. The sugar can be useful, but for the subject you are talking about it is a different matter.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

mr-proper

Established Member
NO!!!!!!!!

Cut the diet soda, substitute fruit juice, in moderation, and skim milk

yeah i know diet soda is not the best! but oh well i love diet coke,coke zero and so on can give it up !
yeah my strength went down from 5X240lbs to i think 5x160lbs!
iam all NATURAL and if would be juiced i wouldnt weight 141lbs:D!

mr-proper

Established Member
I bet Planter would **** you.

i weigh 141lbs flat at 9%bodyfat natural !! what is your weight?? 220lbs at what 30% Bodyfat?? show some PICS :D:D:D??:poke: pretty sure you aint ripped like dexter jackson at215lbs or
Brandon Wynn at 163lbs....dont hate:banana:
Height: 5.6 ft (1.70m)
Weight: 163.0 lbs (73.93 kg)

weight 20lbs more then me:poke: 20lbs muscle no fat!!

Dexter Jackson
Height: 5'6"
Competition Weight: 215 pounds!!!!!!

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I played the body double if some of you may know.
4ce42804-d5cb-6551.jpg

Sent with my Massive Johnson

mr-proper

Established Member
Awesome job OP! It takes a lot of work and dedication to build a body the way you want it. Don't forget them traps, lol. Only thing I saw that looked behind the rest of the bunch. I'm an avid lifter also. Love it man, its the best feeling ever. I'm 5'10 190lbs 10-12%bf

yes my traps are behind, but will take care of it now and my legs! yes lifting weight is fun its a pain ,but i love to hit the gym with my headphones on rocking the weights :rockon: ! thanks guys :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations on the weight loss. That is a nice accomplishment. My daughter is under 10% body fat resulting from her strict diet and her heavy Zumba fitness schedule. She owns a studio and does multiple 1-hour classes every day. Very intense. Her husband used to be a body builder back when they were dating, gained a lot of weight, and now he, too, is on a strict diet and weightlifting regiment. They both look great. As an older guy, I fight the weight fight and confess I cheat too much. Your post honestly has inspired me to kick it up a notch and get my body to where I know it should be. At least I'll try harder.

Jroc

Established Member
i weigh 141lbs flat at 9%bodyfat natural !! what is your weight?? 220lbs at what 30% Bodyfat?? show some PICS :D:D:D??:poke: pretty sure you aint ripped like dexter jackson at215lbs or
Brandon Wynn at 163lbs....dont hate:banana:
Height: 5.6 ft (1.70m)
Weight: 163.0 lbs (73.93 kg)

weight 20lbs more then me:poke: 20lbs muscle no fat!!

Dexter Jackson
Height: 5'6"
Competition Weight: 215 pounds!!!!!!

The hell with having that much muscle, and men wearing thongs. I would much rather have a nice tone, and be athletic, and agile than cut up and bulky.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
im 5'9 and id look anorexic at 180lbs lol. Id be happy to get to 195 again. Im just so damn broad in my shoulders everyone thinks I play football or should lol

Users who are viewing this thread