Lost 40lbs *pics*

mr-proper

Established Member
been on a on and off diet (love fast food:D) for about 12-15months and finally done!! now iam starting to eat clean and try to go Big! went from 186LBS to 142LBS!!! Hard work finally payed off!!!
Thanks Fellas just really Proud just had to POST iT:thumbsup:

1ST Pic is at 186LBS ( iam 5ft 7)

Pics from Today at 142LBS no iam gonna do a clean bulk up :rockon:

Danke fuers anschaun ;)

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Grats OP. I'm down 41lbs as of this morning. Went from 288 on January 13th down to 247 this morning. Its crazy. Im wearing cloths I havent warn in over 3 years. I love it. I still got about 30 more LBS to go though. My goal is 220. My doctor and I agree that I wont really be able to get much lower than that without being crazy ripped(like you) or possably even looking sickly. BTW, im 5'11" so that is pretty heavy for a guy my height but I have huge legs, chest, and shoulders so I'm built to be heavy.

Good luck on the bulking up, lots and lots of protien.

mr-proper

Established Member
Any tips to someone trying to lose a few pounds?

DIET is the KEY!! eat every2-3h try to eat 5meals a day drink only water and diet Soda!
iam working out 6 days a week (yes i work a fullltime JOB no excuses:rockon:)

breakfast:
2scoops of muscle Milk mixed with 1/2banana,1tsp of flaxseed 1cub of fat free milk blended with icecubes. mmmh tasty:D

2breakfast: 1 PURE Protein BAR (WAL MART cheap 6bucks for a sixpack-dont have much time to eat at work)

Lunch: mostly A mixed Salad with 6oz of chicken with little bit of fetta chesse and fat free dressing)

MID afternoon SNACK (10-12oz of 2% cottage cheese with strawberries

DINNER around 400calories: varies sometimes, a new york strip and veggies or 6-8oz chicken with 1 cup of brown rice

1hour later workout and after that a protein shake!
done for the day all together about 2000calories more or less! gold gym bodyfat test says 8.4%bodyfat but i think its more like 9-10%)

it is not easy on the beginning until your body adapt to it!you feel tired exhausted hungry and so on , because of the low CARBS! no snacking !!! no chips at night or cookies no alcohol! try not to eat any carbs after 8pm! once a week i get myself a cheat meal but nothing crazy! (i miss my california pizza:whine:) if i can do it you can do it!! iam marrried too:thumbsup:

Last edited:

mr-proper

Established Member
Grats OP. I'm down 41lbs as of this morning. Went from 288 on January 13th down to 247 this morning. Its crazy. Im wearing cloths I havent warn in over 3 years. I love it. I still got about 30 more LBS to go though. My goal is 220. My doctor and I agree that I wont really be able to get much lower than that without being crazy ripped(like you) or possably even looking sickly. BTW, im 5'11" so that is pretty heavy for a guy my height but I have huge legs, chest, and shoulders so I'm built to be heavy.

Good luck on the bulking up, lots and lots of protien.

congrats:rockon::rockon::rockon: keep it up!! just hit the weights in the gym! dont let the ego out of you , biggest mistake ever (you know that person in the gym trying to show off how much he can lift:lol1:! take lighter weights,clean movements and just dont give a damn about the guy trying to show off with his bad form doing 45lbs hammer curls (-iam using 25lbs and do 12-14reps) every time i go to the gym i see guys they still look the same after one year! i made a complete transformation out of me, just by eating clean and working out in 12months! it

Blown 89

Established Member
Great work man. I left my ex at the end of November and dropped 18lbs in 4 months and am currently walking around at my preweigh-in for a fight in December of '07. Everyone will point to genetics but as you know it's hard work and nothing else. Congrats, now I'm itching to leave work early and get to the gym before HH!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Are you using compounds? Looking great!!

I am currently cutting down from 290 to 275 before my wife and i go to mexico. Staying natural is somewhat difficult, but dont have a choice lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread