Looks like the 2016 Chevy Camaro will be Underwhelming

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Seriously man, you are a (Edited by #694, see below) for posting this. If you don't understand how these cars stack up you have no business being on an enthusiast site, let alone posting garbage like this. The new Camaro SS is going to walk all over the Mustang GT. Power to weight. It's that simple. Ford will have to respond.

As great as the GT350R is, I think Ford attacked the wrong car in the Z/28.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
He's comparing a $50-65,000 Mustang GT350 to a $38,000 Camaro SS. The SS goes up against the Mustang GT. Man is everyone new to cars today?

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
He's comparing a $50-65,000 Mustang GT350 to a $38,000 Camaro SS. The SS goes up against the Mustang GT. Man is everyone new to cars today?

I'm asking you why you think FORD attacked the wrong car by attacking the Z28, smart guy.

Helmet

Established Member
Seriously man, you are a complete moron for posting this. If you don't understand how these cars stack up you have no business being on an enthusiast site, let alone posting garbage like this. The new Camaro SS is going to walk all over the Mustang GT. Power to weight. It's that simple. Ford will have to respond.

As great as the GT350R is, I think Ford attacked the wrong car in the Z/28.

WHERE EXACTLY DID I COMPARE THE TWO? Try reading my post...Slowly this time

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
WHERE EXACTLY DID I COMPARE THE TWO? Try reading my post...Slowly this time

You said you wish Chevy would have put up more of a fight...which car will it lose a fight with? A GT mustang? I started a new thread on why I think Ford went after the wrong Chevy.

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
You said you wish Chevy would have put up more of a fight...which car will it lose a fight with? A GT mustang? I started a new thread on why I think Ford went after the wrong Chevy.

Link please? I'm at work on tapatalk.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
I never compared the two, My post does not mention the GT350 at all

So you are just saying the SS Camaro is underwhelming as a bold general statement? How is it underwhelming and how is it not putting up a fight? Those are your words man, no?

Helmet

Established Member
So you are just saying the SS Camaro is underwhelming as a bold general statement? How is it underwhelming and how is it not putting up a fight? Those are your words man, no?

Do you see GT350 or GT anywhere in my post? It wasn't meant to hurt any FanBoi's feelings on this site

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Do you see GT350 or GT anywhere in my post? It wasn't meant to hurt any FanBoi's feelings on this site

Dude, ANSWER the question. WHY is it underwhelming? Why won't it put up a fight? Those are YOUR WORDS!!!!! Remove FORD from the equation. WHY did you say the Camaro is underwhelming?

And HOW can you make statements that say a car can't put up a fight and ignore who it's engineered to FIGHT AGAINST? Dude, I'm just asking you to back up your statements and you're hiding.

Lemers

Established Member
1. The OP posted his under whelming statement in a GT350 thread. That in its self implies a comparison for the SS to the GT350.

2. When comparing the SS to its natural competitor the GT. I think Chevy improved enough to force something from Ford.

3. I feel the looks of the Camaro are underwhelming.

4. Turtles are nasty little creatures that need to be completely removed from the face of the earth.

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I think that the price actually puts the Camaro between the GT and base GT350 for any shopper other than Camaro fan boys. I feel like they overshot their competitive price point a little bit. I think it will be a good car, but it's a lot more money than the comparable GT.

Users who are viewing this thread