Looks like Ford Racings blower is almost ready

kingnut

Established Member
5 grand sounds like such a fair price doesnt it? just wishful thinking i guess.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
by the time you add the blower cost to the cost of a loaded 11 GT you could practically have an 11 GT500

Ray Lucca

Established Member
It'll be interesting to see what Steve at Tousley is going to sell the Blower Kits for. The base blower kit for the 05-08's didn't have an intercooler, looks like the new '11 kit does, gotta be part of the price increase. Hey Driver we all looked for you at Ret's Dyno day yesterday. Lots of HP and good times....Greg always does it right...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Honestly, I love Ford, I'm a die hard fan of theirs, but I'd rather have the blower say Whipple on it than, rather than Ford. I know it's a Whipple, but Ford is buying them and putting their own logo on it and selling the kit.

Looking at Whipple, the price for their version is about 1,000 cheaper.
Whipple 2011 5.0L 525hp 2.3L Supercharger Complete Kit (Black) [WK-2011GTCOMP-B] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

I'm just not jumping on the bandwagon that Fords version is really awesome. I'd rather it say whipple.
you get a warranty for that extra $1k. don't care about the warranty, then buy the whipple.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
So the 600hp Ford racing blower comes with warranty? :shrug:
quick raise of hands guys, who here thinks that i'm talking about the kit that doesn't come with a warranty if i say "you get a warranty"? anyone? anyone besides, apparently, ODB? no?

why the **** do you always have to make these stupid ass posts?! let's do some arithmature here;
there are 3 FRPP blower kits
1 comes with a warranty
people complained about the price
i said "if you want a warranty then get the FRPP unit, if not then buy the whipple"

so, it can be assumed that i'm talking about the 1 FRPP blower kit with a warranty, correct?
don't type this stupid shit and we'll be able to save 2 posts worth of space on the page.

Last edited:

AmnDucky

Established Member
quick raise of hands guys, who here thinks that i'm talking about the kit that doesn't come with a warranty if i say "you get a warranty"? anyone? anyone besides, apparently, ODB? no?

why the **** do you always have to make these stupid ass posts?! let's do some arithmature here;
1 comes with a warranty
i said "if you want a warranty then get the FRPP unit, if not then buy the whipple"

so, it can be assumed that i'm talking about the 1 FRPP blower kit with a warranty, correct?
don't type this stupid shit and we'll be able to save 2 posts worth of space on the page.

****in :D :lol1: :D

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

1 comes with a warranty

Who in the hell cares about warranty on 5lbs of boost? Which would make your post original post irrelevant! 7k bucks for about 465rwhp and another 100lbs added to a car that is already too heavy!:bash:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
some people that may only buy FRPP parts and have them dealer installed care about the warranty on 7lbs of boost:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread