Looks Like Dodge/SRT Is At It Again

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
What?! You didn’t like the destroyer widebody i posted?! Blasphemy Tony....

@gimmie11s can you believe him?! Hahahaha

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA
I like the Destroyer Grey, not the widebooty though. lol Is is the same one you sent me via text??

I would love to have a Destroyer Grey Red Eye.

This isn't one... but I like it....

IMG-20170702-WA0005.jpg

IA Shelby

Established Member
Damn is correct, all on a one week timeout. I refuse to let you all run wild. I really was trying to be nice, but now see I need to implement the rules much harder. I learned from LL, so I shall now play by his rules. Wrong section, infraction, stupid post, infraction. 10 points equals a week off...

In the immortal words of Sheriff Buford T. Justice, “Now that there is an attention getter.”

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
while I like the power numbers that Doge is putting out ... I drove a challenger for a month when I was in Kommiefornia, I was not impressed with the driving experience. the interior and the boat size just didn't do it for me

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
while I like the power numbers that Doge is putting out ... I drove a challenger for a month when I was in Kommiefornia, I was not impressed with the driving experience. the interior and the boat size just didn't do it for me

A lot of suspension differences in a plain Jane V6 and even the RT from the sport tuned SRT cars.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
A rental Challenger?-J
might have been a charger. Either way the thing are as big as houses lol

A lot of suspension differences in a plain Jane V6 and even the RT from the sport tuned SRT cars.
note I said nothing about the ride quality. My complaints were about the size and the interior. Any thing can be fixed by throwing part at it. Well except the size nothing you can do about it being the size of the queen mary.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
might have been a charger. Either way the thing are as big as houses lol

note I said nothing about the ride quality. My complaints were about the size and the interior. Any thing can be fixed by throwing part at it. Well except the size nothing you can do about it being the size of the queen mary.

Some of us Big men enjoy that extra room.

Just saying.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I would love to have a Destroyer Grey Red Eye.
This isn't one... but I like it....
View attachment 1499902
That does look pretty bad ass!! Love that color scheme.
That's the widebody Hellcat Challenger.

What model did you drive? There are many models.
If it were a Hellcat, I'm sure you would have liked it some.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What model did you drive? There are many models.
If it were a Hellcat, I'm sure you would have liked it some.
I am well aware that there are many models LOL! I am also aware that the POS I drove was not a top of the line. and I am sure that if I were to drive a hellcat I would have liked the power ... but not enough to want to buy one

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I am well aware that there are many models LOL! I am also aware that the POS I drove was not a top of the line. and I am sure that if I were to drive a hellcat I would have liked the power ... but not enough to want to buy one
LOL
That's exactly what I was getting at.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Bummer no 797hp upgrade on the Charger. I'd love to upgrade mine to a Widebody Redeye Charger.
Glad they're getting more use out of that Demon badass engine, great factory power and established mod potential.
Great time to be a car guy!
-J

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Its too bad the Challenger is such a pig, as the 6.4 makes more power than any Coyote or LT1 in stock form.

Even 5.7 (HEMI) vs. 5.7 (LS1) is a win for the HEMI.

Hell, my tune only 6.4 makes 430 rwhp on the same dyno that a stock Z06/LS7 will make 440 on. Now if only it would run like a 3500# Z06 :)

Users who are viewing this thread